Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nootropic SALE

macedog24

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor

:::Noortropic SALE:::
NooPept, Semax and much more!!!

rh4rom.png

Noopept - was 45$ a box NOW $35
Look at our other AMAZING products on SALE too in the link at the bottom of the page!

Lately there's been some discussion about people having loss of cognitive abilities/thought process while on HEAVY androgens such as TRENBOLONE,
at times hindering social skills/inability to speak to people, increased anxiety or panic attacks, or even inability concentrating with a simple task..

Can you relate,or do you possibly even sufferer from ADD/ADHD, Depression, or other neural impairments?

Well look no further...
qq50zk.jpg

PuritySourceLabs.ru has a complete GAME-CHANGER for YOU, YOUR LIFE, and for YOUR FUTURE AAS protocols!

"A daily dose of happily better afters begins right here"

Noopept is one of the most effective and strongest of all the Nootropic supplements on the market today.It has been found to improve memory, learning capacity, focus, and concentration.
So put that zest back into your lifts, get back your confidence and your abilities..
Become the person you've always set out to be..Now it's your TIME to FOCUS on YOUR GOALS..

9a5zjp.jpg

(Don't be fooled for fake Noopept floating around the market, JSC LEKKO "HOONET" is a large Pharmaceutical giant in Eastern Europe providing the surrounding areas with REAL, PURE, AUTHENTIC Noopept and WE HAVE IT HERE AT PSL)

Noopept (neurosteroid) - 10mg/tab -50 tab/box (Noopept - $35 a box)

Supplier: Russia only
Comes In: 10mg tab
Dosage: 10-40mg/day
Active time: 10 hours
Class: neurotransmitter

Click the super charged pumping brain for direct access

The problem with Nootropics like noopept is that alot of the products on the market are fake.

I'm really happy to see that PSL carries noopept.

The problem with Nootropics like noopept is that alot of the products on the market are fake.

I'm really happy to see that PSL carries noopept.

Agreed 100% with this statement. It like i always tell people. Go with a company that you trust. A company with a proven track record. Its good if you can save a few bucks, but not at the cost of quality and reliability.. And that is what usually happens. Everyone wants to penny pinch on absolutely everything. Dont you think there is a reason someone else is offering it at a fraction of the price.. Hmmm.. With Psl you get quality , reliability and affordable pricing. Its a win win.

Agreed 100% with this statement. It like i always tell people. Go with a company that you trust. A company with a proven track record. Its good if you can save a few bucks, but not at the cost of quality and reliability.. And that is what usually happens. Everyone wants to penny pinch on absolutely everything. Dont you think there is a reason someone else is offering it at a fraction of the price.. Hmmm.. With Psl you get quality , reliability and affordable pricing. Its a win win.

do you have any personal experience with it? if so how would you describe the effect? i have read about this and was wondering and like to hear from people on their personal experience

do you have any personal experience with it? if so how would you describe the effect? i have read about this and was wondering and like to hear from people on their personal experience

Yes. I did. I started at 20mg ed. And stayed their for a week then bumped it up to 40mg. My response time and clarity of thought. Seemed to improve. Things seemed to come to memory much easier. Didnt really have to give much thought about things i normally would of had to sit and think about. My mind seemed fresh/awake. That sounds a little weird but thats how i describe it.

Yes. I did. I started at 20mg ed. And stayed their for a week then bumped it up to 40mg. My response time and clarity of thought. Seemed to improve. Things seemed to come to memory much easier. Didnt really have to give much thought about things i normally would of had to sit and think about. My mind seemed fresh/awake. That sounds a little weird but thats how i describe it.
Definitely worthy

Sent from my SM-J810G using Tapatalk

Just read some more about different kinds of neurosteroids. Interesting that testosterone also converts to a neurosteroid called Androstanediol (which is said to be anticonvulsant or mood stabilizer). No wonder I feel more calm on a cycle with Test.

i am interested in this thanks for your input.

yes bro you guys are awesome.. a real lifesaver

keep the new products coming, love it

i am interested in this thanks for your input.

Very welcome. 30mg is probable plenty! I still have some.
It makes a huge difference on long hr work days.
Im on 16hr today and tomorrow. 3pm -7am. I think i will take some of my noopept today before work about 2pm.
Im tired now but its probable to late to be taking this. I get off in 4.5 hrs. Definitely wanna get to bed this morning.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys should have one of the members test and log these. I think that would have a lot of weight as far as the legitimacy of these types of products.

I can see about doing this. Sounds like a great idea!

We run different things so we can be BIGGER, STRONGER, FASTER, so our bodies can be LEANER, HARDER, FULLER, but what about the brain?
This is the answer to what we can do to make the brain " BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER".
If you can make your brain function more effectively and efficiently just by supplementing with NOOPEPT then you owe it to yourself to at least try it.
Plus right now its on SALE!!

We run different things so we can be BIGGER, STRONGER, FASTER, so our bodies can be LEANER, HARDER, FULLER, but what about the brain?
This is the answer to what we can do to make the brain " BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER".
If you can make your brain function more effectively and efficiently just by supplementing with NOOPEPT then you owe it to yourself to at least try it.
Plus right now its on SALE!!

bro im trying the noopept...not bad...ill post more in time

bro im trying the noopept...not bad...ill post more in time
Ive noticed its seems to have a cumulative affect. 30mg is perfect . but i didn't notice right away. Seemed to take a week or so before i could really notice just what was happening to me. You can tell its working but after sticking to a dose for a little bit , there is a noticeable difference. And when your lacking sleep and working swing shift it really helps keep you sharp.

Ive noticed its seems to have a cumulative affect. 30mg is perfect . but i didn't notice right away. Seemed to take a week or so before i could really notice just what was happening to me. You can tell its working but after sticking to a dose for a little bit , there is a noticeable difference. And when your lacking sleep and working swing shift it really helps keep you sharp.

How are things going with this gearhead?
Wanting to hear your thoughts.

:::Noortropic SALE:::
NooPept, Semax and much more!!!

rh4rom.png

Noopept - was 45$ a box NOW $35
Look at our other AMAZING products on SALE too in the link at the bottom of the page!

Lately there's been some discussion about people having loss of cognitive abilities/thought process while on HEAVY androgens such as TRENBOLONE,
at times hindering social skills/inability to speak to people, increased anxiety or panic attacks, or even inability concentrating with a simple task..

Can you relate,or do you possibly even sufferer from ADD/ADHD, Depression, or other neural impairments?

Well look no further...
qq50zk.jpg

PuritySourceLabs.ru has a complete GAME-CHANGER for YOU, YOUR LIFE, and for YOUR FUTURE AAS protocols!

"A daily dose of happily better afters begins right here"

Noopept is one of the most effective and strongest of all the Nootropic supplements on the market today.It has been found to improve memory, learning capacity, focus, and concentration.
So put that zest back into your lifts, get back your confidence and your abilities..
Become the person you've always set out to be..Now it's your TIME to FOCUS on YOUR GOALS..

9a5zjp.jpg

(Don't be fooled for fake Noopept floating around the market, JSC LEKKO "HOONET" is a large Pharmaceutical giant in Eastern Europe providing the surrounding areas with REAL, PURE, AUTHENTIC Noopept and WE HAVE IT HERE AT PSL)

Noopept (neurosteroid) - 10mg/tab -50 tab/box (Noopept - $35 a box)

Supplier: Russia only
Comes In: 10mg tab
Dosage: 10-40mg/day
Active time: 10 hours
Class: neurotransmitter

Click the super charged pumping brain for direct access

This Deal Is Insane. Now you save 40% By combing the sale price and pay with BTC!! It just cant get any better this. Hurry while supplies last!

Back
Top Bottom