Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Nootropic SALE

:::Noortropic SALE:::
    NooPept, Semax and much more!!!

Noopept - was 45$ a box NOW $35
    Look at our other AMAZING products on SALE too in the link at the bottom of the page!

Lately there's been some discussion about people having loss of cognitive abilities/thought process while on HEAVY androgens such as TRENBOLONE,
    at times hindering social skills/inability to speak to people, increased anxiety or panic attacks, or even inability concentrating with a simple task..

Can you relate,or do you possibly even sufferer from ADD/ADHD, Depression, or other neural impairments?

Well look no further...

PuritySourceLabs.ru has a complete GAME-CHANGER for YOU, YOUR LIFE, and for YOUR FUTURE AAS protocols!

"A daily dose of happily better afters begins right here"

Noopept is one of the most effective and strongest of all the Nootropic supplements on the market today.It has been found to improve memory, learning capacity, focus, and concentration.
    So put that zest back into your lifts, get back your confidence and your abilities..
    Become the person you've always set out to be..Now it's your TIME to FOCUS on YOUR GOALS..

(Don't be fooled for fake Noopept floating around the market, JSC LEKKO "HOONET" is a large Pharmaceutical giant in Eastern Europe providing the surrounding areas with REAL, PURE, AUTHENTIC Noopept and WE HAVE IT HERE AT PSL)

Noopept (neurosteroid) - 10mg/tab -50 tab/box (Noopept - $35 a box)

Supplier: Russia only
    Comes In: 10mg tab
    Dosage: 10-40mg/day
    Active time: 10 hours
    Class: neurotransmitter

Click the super charged pumping brain for direct access

PSL/ EURO-PEPTIDES REP.
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The problem with Nootropics like noopept is that alot of the products on the market are fake.

I'm really happy to see that PSL carries noopept.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    The problem with Nootropics like noopept is that alot of the products on the market are fake.

I'm really happy to see that PSL carries noopept.
    Agreed 100% with this statement. It like i always tell people. Go with a company that you trust. A company with a proven track record. Its good if you can save a few bucks, but not at the cost of quality and reliability.. And that is what usually happens. Everyone wants to penny pinch on absolutely everything. Dont you think there is a reason someone else is offering it at a fraction of the price.. Hmmm.. With Psl you get quality , reliability and affordable pricing. Its a win win.
    PSL/ EURO-PEPTIDES REP.
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Agreed 100% with this statement. It like i always tell people. Go with a company that you trust. A company with a proven track record. Its good if you can save a few bucks, but not at the cost of quality and reliability.. And that is what usually happens. Everyone wants to penny pinch on absolutely everything. Dont you think there is a reason someone else is offering it at a fraction of the price.. Hmmm.. With Psl you get quality , reliability and affordable pricing. Its a win win.
    do you have any personal experience with it? if so how would you describe the effect? i have read about this and was wondering and like to hear from people on their personal experience

Advanced Cyborg Brother sisir012's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Good news

Sent from my SM-J810G using Tapatalk
    EAT HEALTHY THINK BETTER

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbiggs View Post
    do you have any personal experience with it? if so how would you describe the effect? i have read about this and was wondering and like to hear from people on their personal experience
    Yes. I did. I started at 20mg ed. And stayed their for a week then bumped it up to 40mg. My response time and clarity of thought. Seemed to improve. Things seemed to come to memory much easier. Didnt really have to give much thought about things i normally would of had to sit and think about. My mind seemed fresh/awake. That sounds a little weird but thats how i describe it.
    PSL/ EURO-PEPTIDES REP.
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]

Advanced Cyborg Brother sisir012's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes. I did. I started at 20mg ed. And stayed their for a week then bumped it up to 40mg. My response time and clarity of thought. Seemed to improve. Things seemed to come to memory much easier. Didnt really have to give much thought about things i normally would of had to sit and think about. My mind seemed fresh/awake. That sounds a little weird but thats how i describe it.
    Definitely worthy

Sent from my SM-J810G using Tapatalk
    EAT HEALTHY THINK BETTER

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Some need these more than others.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just read some more about different kinds of neurosteroids. Interesting that testosterone also converts to a neurosteroid called Androstanediol (which is said to be anticonvulsant or mood stabilizer). No wonder I feel more calm on a cycle with Test.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i am interested in this thanks for your input.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast