Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nordic steriods

Boomer#8825

Hey everyone

I just started my cycle on nordic sus 300mg just wondering if anyone has used it before just want to confirm your experience and what colour it was to make sure I have the same.

Thanks for your help

I live in Australia and only order gear that is within the country to avoid customs. Im not sure what to trust because options are slim here but I ordered it from a reliable source so im hoping it's ok

Thanks for your message

I live in Australia and only order gear that is within the country to avoid customs. Im not sure what to trust because options are slim here but I ordered it from a reliable source so im hoping it's ok

Thanks for your message

We have some excellent Aussie threads on here who can hook u up with legit sources

No worries cheers anyway mate I guess my main concern is normally sustanon looks like a clear yellow colour but what I have is just clear no colour in it at all would you think that is normal or could be fake ?

No worries cheers anyway mate I guess my main concern is normally sustanon looks like a clear yellow colour but what I have is just clear no colour in it at all would you think that is normal or could be fake ?

i wouldn't use it if you weren't sure

brother noone is going to tell on site like that.. all i can say is to make sure you are sticking with trusted sources and if you have serious doubts or questions, i would just avoid whoever it is you get from... unless you have some method/way of testing and i cant really help you there either , sorry bro

Clear is normal for test. Sustanon is just a mix of test esters

brother noone is going to tell on site like that.. all i can say is to make sure you are sticking with trusted sources and if you have serious doubts or questions, i would just avoid whoever it is you get from... unless you have some method/way of testing and i cant really help you there either , sorry bro

I understand mate I've gone through alot of threads and alot of people are saying it's good but for my own sanity I will get a testing kit and order from ozpharmlabs as well just incase I appreciate the help :)

- - - Updated - - -

bros nordic steroids are UG trash use ozpharm

but if you on cycle why didnt you log it on EVO? you should asap
Yeah im going to order some off ozpharm in a few days

nordic steroids are fake

Really far out I ordered it from ozshop so I thought it would of been sweet I should of asked on here first

- - - Updated - - -

nordic steroids not approved you could get an infection

and why didnt you post a cycle LOG? yea please post it when you get good gear

I will going forward I am new to the site so I will learn how do these things properly thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom