Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

not another covid-19 home gym thread?!?!? Yup, I had to ask, again..

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
we have seen many of these covid-19 home gym threads, over and over again people asking out of curiosity at what people are doing to stay in this lifestyle.. for some people gyms have opened up only to re-close again.

this is just a follow-up, how is everybody making out and what are you doing exactly at this moment to stay on the grind, and how about your swole mates?

is everybody back to the gym, or is everyone still plugging away at home and how many of you have not been plugging away at all?

I do some trainings at home. That's a the only way to stay fit, I can see. I do some exercises that I remember from my trainings and look for some new on youtube. You can there lots of interesting and good online classes. If I will be back to gym, I won't use any public equipment. I've bought most I need for home using.

Home Gyms will be the future for sure. if you dont have one just buy one and stay home and safe. I think most of the gyms will close because is not safe and training with mask is even more dangerous .

I always train at home and i love it .

My gym has been open for a while and hardly anyone goes there in the evening so I feel pretty safe going in. I helped the gym owner get a PPP loan so he allowed me in there when they were closed a couple times a week and then I would work out at home. Planning on building a home gym this year though. Enjoyed working out at home some because I work a lot and have kids so I'm pressed for time. That 30 commute to and from the gym is precious time for me.

bro i got good dumbbells doing a lot of gym AND home stuff now...getting double workout haha

even if gyms are open it is dumb to work out there if you live in a hot spot. i will not set foot in a gym myself yet

I’m one of those idiots. I’m in a major hotspot but the gym and everyone is on point with wearing masks and wiping down the equipment after they’ve used it, and every other machine, bench, ect is wrapped up for more distance between everyone. Plus most folks are freaked out so capacity is down to like 25%. No more than 15 people in there at a time, and that’s between 3 floors. It’s all I have keeping me sane.

No insta here... can you post them using a different 3rd party/ Would LOVE to see your set up man.

You don't need Insta. I've only got the app on my phone but I posted the links via my PC. Just click on them.

I’m one of those idiots. I’m in a major hotspot but the gym and everyone is on point with wearing masks and wiping down the equipment after they’ve used it, and every other machine, bench, ect is wrapped up for more distance between everyone. Plus most folks are freaked out so capacity is down to like 25%. No more than 15 people in there at a time, and that’s between 3 floors. It’s all I have keeping me sane.

I'm right there with ya...the wife is an RN, and I work with the public daily as well. There isn't a ton of worry outside of not properly washing your hands after using the stuff. The joke also is, if you trained at this gym for any length of time you're immune to 90% of whatever is out there haha.

the problem is it takes 1 asshole to ruin it for everyone, one that even knows they are sick and doesn't stay home. i've never made it a habit of going into locker rooms, i much rather piss in a cup in my car before i go in. that is going to be the #1 place to avoid.

I’ve been in the gym the entire time and it shows. I have made some great gains! For staying save, I just clean the equipment and don’t ever touch anywhere near your face. I have always stayed away from touching face when I’m in gym or anywhere public so it comes natural to me, been avoiding it for many years. When I’m done I wash my hands all the way up to elbows little I’m going in for surgery and when I get in vehicle I use hand sanitizer.

I'm right there with ya...the wife is an RN, and I work with the public daily as well. There isn't a ton of worry outside of not properly washing your hands after using the stuff. The joke also is, if you trained at this gym for any length of time you're immune to 90% of whatever is out there haha.

you do have a valid point if people have been training for a considerable amount of time it's very likely that they are immune, considering how dirty and grimy everything is.

the problem is it takes 1 asshole to ruin it for everyone, one that even knows they are sick and doesn't stay home. i've never made it a habit of going into locker rooms, i much rather piss in a cup in my car before i go in. that is going to be the #1 place to avoid.

Totally agree. I don’t use the locker room there (which are all zip tied shut anyways). I only go down there to wash hands after working out. The sinks are separate from the locker rooms and bathrooms, luckily. I have a note on my front door to remind me to piss before leaving lol

Back
Top Bottom