Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not the blood tests results i was looking for after rad 140/sr9009 stack

Mr_LowTestosterone

Registered
Hello evolutionary members,
First post here so will try to be precise.

My stats are 5'6" 182lbs and about 13%bf

Ive been doing blood tests every 6 months and always had great results, everything was in range and not even borderline.

Even did a Var only once (yeahi know its retarded and need a test base ) and while supplementing with N2guard had 50% supression and liver enzymes were all in range.

Recently tried something "safer" consisting of rad140 and sr9009
Did some lab tests after 6 weeks to find im almost totally supressed and the worst part is the liver enzymes.
Got
AST 80
ALT 185
Lh 1.3
Cortisol 113
Test 3.2 nmol

These values are around 4 times more elvated than normal.

At this point i immediately stopped the Sarms as im suspecting what i got isnt pure sarms.

I understand hard training can elevate AST and ALT but by 4 ?
GGT is perfect.

Regarding Cortisol, sr9009 lowers it if im not mistsking but i find the number to be pretty low.

Ideas, input guys ?
Obviously i need a better Sarms source.

Currently doing a full pct and taking care of my liver before i do anything else.

Well what you took definitely wasn't legit stuff. Sarms are not liver toxic so they could've very well be prohormones.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you currently also supplementing with liver aid?

Currently taking Liv52, NAC, Milk thistle and getting tudca too.

and imagine what your organ values would be without those

yeah dude you took pro hormones.. i would demand my money back, show them your blood work

and imagine what your organ values would be without those

yeah dude you took pro hormones.. i would demand my money back, show them your blood work
Well to be honest I was taking less liver aids on cycle (only liv 52 and milk thistle) because I didn't see this coming.
Now I have stopped the cycle and taking larger doses of supplements ill be doing more blood tests in 2 weeks and then I would be able to tell for sure it was the rad or sr9009.
Never take things for granted, never will I do a cycle an not fully protect my liver again.

those definitely were not real sarms and unfortunately, we see that far too often...

The thing is that it seems every supplier has horror stories on the web, dont know who to trust anymore.
Looking ar sarms1 and provenpeptides now for future cycle.
US exchange for CDN dude like me makes sarms1 very expensive.

The thing is that it seems every supplier has horror stories on the web, dont know who to trust anymore.
Looking ar sarms1 and provenpeptides now for future cycle.
US exchange for CDN dude like me makes sarms1 very expensive.
theres a new sponsor coming very soon called esarms... they will be very ideal for you to look at

I live in Canada as well. Never heard of Genetec Research. You can send me a email (link in my signature) if you want help with sources that deliver to Canada.

Real legitimate SARMS do not effect your liver or kidneys so 100% you got fake product. Most likely a pro hormone or designer steroid

I live in Canada as well. Never heard of Genetec Research. You can send me a email (link in my signature) if you want help with sources that deliver to Canada.

Real legitimate SARMS do not effect your liver or kidneys so 100% you got fake product. Most likely a pro hormone or designer steroid
Ill take you up on the offer, email sent :)

Back
Top Bottom