Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not gaining size test 500mg

firstcycle1125

Well been on 4 weeks of test 500mg and not gaining much size upped calories and training volume , still not seeing much size. I had more size gain when on RPN havoc (prohormone) going to eat more and stay with it on the training

If you are on a long ester like Test E or Cyp it takes a few weeks to start seeing really noticeable results. I would say after 4 weeks it should be starting to kick in good.

Around week 5 is when you should get bloods anyway so that will be the true test.

Hopefully you got pre cycle bloods so you have a baseline.

I did get a baseline. I asked my doctor if I could get blood drawn he was sort of skirmish about it being all the stuff going on and corona and was like why do you need more work ... he doesn’t know I am on it so....

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone is telling g me I should see stuff in two weeks. I feel stronger. But wife said I don’t look near as big as when I was on the pro. Crushed me lol

Well will say the test run makes me fee a lot better I am upping more and trying to make the best out of it. I am wanting to prepare my second cycle and see why I can run to faint wh size I am looking for

Everyone is telling g me I should see stuff in two weeks. I feel stronger. But wife said I don’t look near as big as when I was on the pro. Crushed me lol

Then everyone you're talking to are idiots, plain and simple.
What are you expecting here? Gaining a 1-2 lbs per week? If you do, it's all water and bloat anyhow, so why would you care?

Could be heaps of reasons. Im assume you are running test E, if you are in your 5th week you should be feeling it and seeing it. First is the gear good? Did you buy from a known source?
What's your training like? How many days do you weight train? What's your diet like? Just upping calories isn't the right move, you need to increase certain foods. You want carbs and proteins to be 3x what you would normal eat. I can't give you a full eating plan in a single post so first thing first get some bloods to make sure your gear is good. If it is then troubleshoot nutrition and training.

Could be heaps of reasons. Im assume you are running test E, if you are in your 5th week you should be feeling it and seeing it. First is the gear good? Did you buy from a known source?
What's your training like? How many days do you weight train? What's your diet like? Just upping calories isn't the right move, you need to increase certain foods. You want carbs and proteins to be 3x what you would normal eat. I can't give you a full eating plan in a single post so first thing first get some bloods to make sure your gear is good. If it is then troubleshoot nutrition and training.

Macros doesn't matter to gain muscle or lose weight and is a hard to kill myth.
And saying eat "x of what you normally eat" is bit odd. So if i eat my protein requirements already, I should increase it by 3 times?
All you need to grow muscle in terms of diet is about 1.6-2grams of protein per kilo of LEAN muscle. So weigh yourself, remove the bodyfat and voila.
There's rarely, if ever, a need to eat 300grams of protein per day. That would mean you're 150 kilos LEAN MUSCLE machine, which, not many are lol.
And you'll need even less to just maintain.

Macros doesn't matter to gain muscle or lose weight and is a hard to kill myth.
And saying eat "x of what you normally eat" is bit odd. So if i eat my protein requirements already, I should increase it by 3 times?
All you need to grow muscle in terms of diet is about 1.6-2grams of protein per kilo of LEAN muscle. So weigh yourself, remove the bodyfat and voila.
There's rarely, if ever, a need to eat 300grams of protein per day. That would mean you're 150 kilos LEAN MUSCLE machine, which, not many are lol.
And you'll need even less to just maintain.
Without knowing what his diet is i can't help him and i said that. My point was more simply "increasing calories" won't help i mean a big bottle of coke has 200 calories in it but it won't do much for muscle building. The 3x thing was just an example because most guys starting out i find will have 1 protein shake after working out and a bit of chicken for dinner with not much else protein in meals. But yeah should get bloods first.

I am shooting for 240 protein.

Shake in the morning
Eggs and sausage mid morning
Peanut butter and apple as a snack
Steam or chicken for lunch with greens ( broccoli or something like that)
Shake
Peanut butter and honey sandwich
Chicken or steak again with green
Shake before bed
All shakes made with whole milk

- - - Updated - - -

You say 'much size' which means you've gained some
Meaning when I ran the prohormone wife could see damn you are getting big. Now she even said is the needle worth it. You have not got much bigger

Well will say the test run makes me fee a lot better I am upping more and trying to make the best out of it. I am wanting to prepare my second cycle and see why I can run to faint wh size I am looking for

don’t go past 500..

it takes time bro plus it's just test don't expect a whole lot. first cycles are for you to learn and you'll learn more and gain more as you add other compounds with subsequent cycles

If you just want to blow up and not have real muscle gain then run some Adrol and eat like crazy, blow up with water and fat. In the end you won’t have any real muscle gain. Or you want true lean muscle gain it will take time and will not happen over one cycle.

Your diet needs work. Milk is not good to have in there. Sausage isnt good either.

Test starts working about a month in. It has a long ester and needs time to shine.

Thank you for the advice on the diet. I am seeing more then I gave credit. The strength is a lot more and hitting PR yeah I agree it is a morass a test run on test meaning I responded well. Figure next cycle might be dbol and test or possibly test Deca. But I do enjoy the test run it’s fun and an amazing experience

Wtf is with these responses?

Noticing your diet - your carb intake is too low. Tou want to gain - you need to up your carbs. Your protein intake is fine, and you've got healthy fats in there from the peanut butter. I would put some extra virgin olive oil in your greens if you aren't already doing that.

Milk is an AMAZING food. In fact, it can be argued that it is the single most nutritionally complete food in existence. I don't care if some people can't digest it well - that's their problem, not the milk.

Test enanthate has a peak release of hormone within 24 hours of the first injection, releasing the test over a period of about 4.5 days, at which point there will be half the initial amountvatill active to be released.

I feel test e within 5 days of shooting it in a workout. If you front load double your weekly dose it DOES help you feel it quicker if patience isn't your strong point.

It does not take 4-5 weeks for test enanthate to really "kick in". I wish that bullshit would stop being perpetuated by guys that outta know better.

TEST IS BEST - but it is dose and calorie dependent. With the amount you're on, your problem is lack of calories - which is obvious looking at your daily food intake.

Eat more carbs. Get in a caloric surplus.

As for you looking bigger on the pro hormone, well that depends on how strong the PH was in comparison to test. There are pro hormones that are more powerful than most steroids- Superdol is a good example, so it's not a good comparison.

Are you judging effectiveness by what the scale says? After a month of 500 mgs of test with heavy protein and hard training you should SEE a difference.

I'd be surprised to see no difference after a month unless your diet is lacking. That said, test e blood plasma levels would still not have reached peak yet

Back
Top Bottom