Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not getting kicked off TRT

Carsol

Registered
what are some tips that you can give me so I don't get kicked off of my testosterone replacement therapy trt
I have an appointment coming up in 3 weeks and I'm worried that they'll know that I've been using anabolic steroids and then cycling them. If they find out will they kick me off and would i get in trouble with my insurance company

the advise is to not do anything that will fuck things up like blasting steroids before you go in etc... stick with sarms or just trt... things that wont cause issues

Just do not do anything that can throw off bloodwork like blasting steroids before you know you have to go in for tests

what are some tips that you can give me so I don't get kicked off of my testosterone replacement therapy trt
I have an appointment coming up in 3 weeks and I'm worried that they'll know that I've been using anabolic steroids and then cycling them. If they find out will they kick me off and would i get in trouble with my insurance company

Stop cycling right now and just use TRT with sarms you'll do well.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Please check out this podcast where we discuss TRT

TRT Doctors and Alcohol
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolut...oreness-dr-trt-bloating-and-drinking-alcohol/
https://www.elitefitness.com/articl...of-trt-clinics-and-how-to-get-a-prescription/

Make sure you take enough time off before your doctor wants bloods.

Back
Top Bottom