Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not responding to endogenous or exogenous tesosterone.

silentkiller

Registered
Last year in november I had taken anavar for 8 days. It shut me down pretty hard. My test levels went from 820 to 150ng/dl in 8days. I took clomid 50mg and my test levels came to 1117ng/dl. I soon stopped the clomid and my T levels fell back to the 400s.
I tried to get them up naturally through weight training and diet (intermittent fasting) and I was making good progress. During fasting and after each training session I could feel my test levels rise as my libido was significantly higher and was retaining more muscle (most of which I had lost).
At this time I also started moderate drinking. I felt suppressed again and got my T levels checked. They were at 256ng/dl.
I went to an endo he again put me on clomid and soon my test levels were in the 900s.
But I wasn't responding to the testosterone. I had every symptom of low testosterone. Low libido, depression, was losing muscle mass and my armpit and facial hair growth had reduced alot, which I could easily grow before and had very fast growing facial hair.
I then injected myself with 500mg test e per week and my test levels were arnd 1460ng/dl. I dont know if the reading was capped or the test was underdosed but I should have felt something.
I felt nothing and I had every symptom of low testosterone.
I went to many endos and andrologists then but noone could help me out.
My estrogen, free test, SHBG, biovailable t and albumin were all in the normal range but I still felt nothing.
And this wasnt psychological because my facial hair growth had stopped and I was unable to make gains naturally or on the test e inspite of diet and training being in check. I could make gains very easily before the anavar.
I dont know whats wrong with me and I dont know where to go. Im a 20 year old male, I was 19 when I took the anavar.
Somebody please help me out. I was told to contact Dr. Michael scally and people said he could help me out.
Did alchohol fry my androgen receptors? Or is something else the problem?

First when you say you weren't responding to the test do you mean you were still taking the clomid and had low libido, if so that is common I lose my libido on clomid until about a week and a half after discontinuing..also what dose clomid were you taking....Id personally stop the test injections and do a proper pct..Did you check your estrogen levels along with total test?

How long did you wait after PCT to see endo again? There was a small crash for me as well for around 1-3 weeks then i was fine again. Its not gonna be 100% smooth. Your body will try to find homeostasis again and all PCT does is make it smoother and more likely that youll recover better. I dont think anyones PCT will be so perfect that when they come off they wont feel like shit for a couple of days. Just keep training hard and eating right. Get off the Test E after maybe 3 weeks idk, then start PCT. USE AROMASIN IN PCT to combat high estrogen rebound which can cause you to feel shutdown again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your way too young to be doing any type of anabolics.

You need to see an endocrinologist. We can only really give you ideas on what you could do but i feel you need more of a hands on approach. Find the best one you can in your area and see them soon as possible.

i could give you some ideas but for now i think thats the best option you can get

at your age using anabolics will have permanent consequences

and all AAS 'shut you down'

the clomid temporarily causes a boost to LH and T but as you learned once you stop taking it you will crash back down anyway

I started steroids at 18 and put myself through a lot of serious health consequences as a result. Learn from my mistakes.

Get off ALL steroids. Run a high quality PCT protocol to help reboot your system: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
Run the protocol exactly as it is laid out from start to finish. I suspect it will bounce back your system. You are young so your system will bounce back fast.

Stop drinking alcohol. Alcohol is an estrogenic and lowers testosterone levels.

Make sure to incorporate some healthy fat sources into your diet, as they are essential for testosterone production. Eat organic whole eggs, grass fed lean beef and wild caught fatty fish a few times per week.

Is Dr. Scally practicing again? He used to be here in Houston but I thought he lost his medical license to practice?

your way too young to be doing any type of anabolics.

You need to see an endocrinologist. We can only really give you ideas on what you could do but i feel you need more of a hands on approach. Find the best one you can in your area and see them soon as possible.

i could give you some ideas but for now i think thats the best option you can get
Thanks for the reply
I have been to 6 endos but none of them are helping me..They do not understand what's wrong with me and they dont give attention to me because I "look" fine.
They dont know anything about androgen receptors and pct

I started steroids at 18 and put myself through a lot of serious health consequences as a result. Learn from my mistakes.

Get off ALL steroids. Run a high quality PCT protocol to help reboot your system: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
Run the protocol exactly as it is laid out from start to finish. I suspect it will bounce back your system. You are young so your system will bounce back fast.

Stop drinking alcohol. Alcohol is an estrogenic and lowers testosterone levels.

Make sure to incorporate some healthy fat sources into your diet, as they are essential for testosterone production. Eat organic whole eggs, grass fed lean beef and wild caught fatty fish a few times per week.
Thanks for the reply.
You guys are advising me to get my T levels normal again.
But they have come back many times and my problem is that I am not RESPONDING to testosterone.
My test levels have been in the 1000s still nothing happened.
Im trying to figure out here why am I not RESPONDING to testosterone.
A pct would be of no effect if the T didnt work right?
So please help me out and help me find out why have a become a non responder and what do I do about it.

Thanks for the reply
I have been to 6 endos but none of them are helping me..They do not understand what's wrong with me and they dont give attention to me because I "look" fine.
They dont know anything about androgen receptors and pct

bro...so whats your final goal?

I think you need to follow the PCT above after you finish that then see where you are. Seems like you are abusing, something isn't adding up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Im not sure what to really tell you man. All these replies are just gonna be guys swinging in the dark pretty much. I guess it brings forth ideas but really Im not sure anything here is going to be appropriate for your situation.

I remember reading a long time ago that there are a very few unlucky people that will just not respond to steroids in the same manner as others. You could be one of them. Or whatever you are injecting is just vegetable oil...

Silent killer, as everyone else here has stated your to young for the juice brother, it's unfortunate that your experiencing this, I've personally experienced a major shut down and depression like symptoms such as yourself including low libido, even jerking off couldn't get the job done, gains were null. My best advice is this, your youth is what you have on your side, the human body is pretty resilient and some people get shut down harder than others, quit using any compounds that manipulate your hormones for atleast 8 months. Sounds crazy i know, your receptors are confused, endocrine system could be shutting down. Give yourself some time to heal naturally your young. Any and all outside sources of hormone manipulating substances can and will effect your body's natural ability to adjust accordingly. Stay positive, keep your eye on the goal and hopefully you'll make a strong recovery and be more aware the game we all play. Good luck to you.

At first I was surprised with what you have told here, but when you mentioned your age everything got in its place. The problem is that you were, and still are, way too young for AAS, as your natural hormones are a roller coaster on their own, let alone the changes brought around by anabolics. Do the perfect PCT as suggested by @Muskate, and it will definitely help you out.

Thanks for the reply.
You guys are advising me to get my T levels normal again.
But they have come back many times and my problem is that I am not RESPONDING to testosterone.
My test levels have been in the 1000s still nothing happened.
Im trying to figure out here why am I not RESPONDING to testosterone.
A pct would be of no effect if the T didnt work right?
So please help me out and help me find out why have a become a non responder and what do I do about it.

you need to just stop playing around with hormones period. when I was 20 I didn't even know what testosterone levels were. I had never touched hormones and wasn't even thinking about it. you are bringing all these problems onto yourself and manipulating your body with SERM's and exogenous testosterone is not helping.

just run a good natty test booster like hcgenerate ES and you will feel better and stop playing with yourself like you are a test monkey

your issues are 100% mental and you continue to confuse your endo's because they aren't psychiatrists who are trained to deal with this problem.

Thanks for the reply everyone.
I can assure you my problem is not psycological.
After every workout i could feel my test levels rise
But that just does not happen now
And having no libido,sparse air growth, nil muscle at test levels of 979ng\dl dosent add up when before at i could make gains easily had crazy libido had extremely fast growing facial hair and amazing gains at lower test levels (819ng/dl). So its clear that im not responding to Testosterone.
Would taking L carnitine help bring back my receptors, or is there anything i can do to repair them.

Back
Top Bottom