Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not seeing results wtf?

martymarty

Registered
I was running Test E at 500mg a week, 250mg injections on Mon and Thursdays for 7 weeks and not seeing much results. I just switched to Test Prop 100mg EOD and I still don't feel much of a difference. I just did my second shot today.

What all should I expect. Are the results from Test so gradual that it's hard to notice? I really haven't had much strength increase, actually my strength has been going down the last few weeks.

Shouldn't I be seeing the results from the Prop immediately or does it take a week or so to build up? I thought with Prop you usually see results within the first few days. What gives?

Blood work is the right thing to do.Do you feel increased libido or sense of well being?

Test works slow. You won't notice or feel much at all other than being stronger with better pumps. Then after weeks go by one day you'll look in the mirror and realize you've gotten bigger.

Take an oral if you want to blow up overnight.

Test might be bunk but also you have to look at what you're doing to get gains. Hows your diet and training?

I was running Test E at 500mg a week, 250mg injections on Mon and Thursdays for 7 weeks and not seeing much results. I just switched to Test Prop 100mg EOD and I still don't feel much of a difference. I just did my second shot today.

What all should I expect. Are the results from Test so gradual that it's hard to notice? I really haven't had much strength increase, actually my strength has been going down the last few weeks.

Shouldn't I be seeing the results from the Prop immediately or does it take a week or so to build up? I thought with Prop you usually see results within the first few days. What gives?

I’m in the same boat, 500 week of test gained 1.5 lbs, no increase in strength and .4 gain in muscle mass.
Week 9 I expected more.
The lack of strength is shocking me.

I’m in the same boat, 500 week of test gained 1.5 lbs, no increase in strength and .4 gain in muscle mass.
Week 9 I expected more.
The lack of strength is shocking me.

How many cycles have you run?

- - - Updated - - -

I ask because 500 in test for me now just means pumped and more full. I never run anything more than 350 when im stacking but solo test at 500 is not a amazing strength or bulking cycle for me. My endurance and recovery will get a bump. Thats just me also

I ran two when I was younger, winstrol I believe. Never gained weight but very strong. I could military press 120lb dumbbells 3 sets of 8.

I had better results so far from over the counter supplements.

Test works slow. You won't notice or feel much at all other than being stronger with better pumps. Then after weeks go by one day you'll look in the mirror and realize you've gotten bigger.

Take an oral if you want to blow up overnight.

True,idk about the oral part though.

Everyone says you will grow on test,but i know some guys that just cant grow while on test only and its not because they cant eat or train properly.We all are different you maybe dont respond that good to test.Next time add another bulking compound to your cycle and see for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom