Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not sore after my workouts. (Sus250, Deca and LGD)

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Not sore after my workouts. (Sus250, Deca and LGD)

Hey fellas, currently in my 3rd week of my 16 week Sus 250, Deca and LGD cycle.

Originally settled on Test-E however something popped up and I said fuck it letís try sus.

Anyways to my question, Iíve previously cycled on Test-E and Deca and I remember still feeling sore after my workouts. Iím 3 weeks into my new cycle and no matter how bloody hard I train in addition to my extremely physical job I AM BARELY SORE.

Sure itís nice not being extremely sore after a big leg day and actually being able to move at work however I honestly am getting worried something is wrong with my training.

Just curious if anyone has experienced this or if itís normal. Maybe Iím just not going hard enough in the gym.

(Also looking fuller and somewhat bigger already so it feels like Iím training well.)

Proficient Brother sloganslimms's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    3 weeks isn't very far in for it to be test related, although the prop from the sust would be pretty fast acting, but I'm 2 months in to a cyp cycle and was just thinking yesterday how f***in sore I am.
    I dont know sh*t about LGD tho. My guess is you've developed a tolerance to you workouts and need to shake things up. I recently switched from a bro split of back/bi's, chest/tri's, legs, shoulders to a full body workout each day 5x a week. I saw it on Jeff Nippard's YouTube channel and was intrigued so I gave it a shot. Now I just hit 1 or 2 movements for that body part extremely hard everyday and have loved how its shaken things up in my workouts. Especially for legs since after doing squats before, none of my other leg exercises were completed with as much intensity as if they were my first exercise.
    I really like it and he created a whole series on it to watch if you're interested.
    https://youtu.be/eTxO5ZMxcsc

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You do NOT need to feel sore. Not even a little. Key to what you're doing, in all aspects, is progress. DOMs or no DOMs are you getting - leaner, bigger or stronger - nothing else matters. Certainly not being sore.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The first time I tried Deca I did 400mg weekly with only 200mg test cyp. I had only tried test and dbol over the years before this cycle.
    By the 5th week it really kicked in and my joints felt brand new and I would feel like I hadnít even worked out the day before.
    Strength shot up better than anything else I had tried also, except got Superdrol.
    That was 3 years ago and I found that deca also messed with my heart more than any other drug, so I havenít tried it again.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    change up your workout entirely to something else. that will shock your body and you will get sore. that is how our bodies work and it isn't necessary to feel sore to get in a good workout

do you want to waste a week on cycle being sore?
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Don't relate being sore to having a good workout. You can have a fantastic workout and not be sore at all.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    Don't relate being sore to having a good workout. You can have a fantastic workout and not be sore at all.
    my exact thought

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 14RS3 View Post
    The first time I tried Deca I did 400mg weekly with only 200mg test cyp. I had only tried test and dbol over the years before this cycle.
    By the 5th week it really kicked in and my joints felt brand new and I would feel like I hadnít even worked out the day before.
    Strength shot up better than anything else I had tried also, except got Superdrol.
    That was 3 years ago and I found that deca also messed with my heart more than any other drug, so I havenít tried it again.
    Messed with your heart in what way

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabronie View Post
    Messed with your heart in what way
    Around the 4-5 week point, when it really kicks in, I would feel like I had zero cardio. I would get out of breath during every set and couldnít do anything truly cardio related.
    I couldnít even have sex without stopping to catch my breath.
    It felt like my heart was pounding but the blood wasnít being pumped around my body.
    About 6 months after stopping deca I was better but still had that feeling if I exerted myself.
    I ended up having a stress test and found an artery in my left ventricle was closing up during strenuous exercise.
    I now have a stent. We could say it was going to happen anyway, just a matter of time, but I felt great before deca.
    Another weird effect it had on me, it lowered my hemoglobin and hematocrit down to anemia range!!
    I was taking test with it so that should have kept my blood count up.
    No idea why my body reacts poorly to deca.
    It seems to love the rest.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would look into new studies on stents. One researcher said that new studies show they don't work as intended, but Dr's still perform them for the commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast