Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Not what I expected from Cycles...

  1. #1
    Home Erectus Bodybuilder ironmanZVW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    452
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Not what I expected from Cycles...

    So, I am right at about 8 weeks into my Test E 500mg/week cycle. I have gained about...8 lbs. My strength definately went up between weeks 3.5 and 6, but I have seemed to plateau since. This is my first real cycle, but before this I ran several ph cycle's with only 4 weeks of off time in between each. I know now that I should take more time off between cycles, but could not giving myself enough time off make me less receptive to gear, able to gain less out of it, what?

    Any help is much appreciated guys!
    [CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"]Why be Clark Kent when I can be Superman?[/FONT][/CENTER]

  2. #2
    Buff Brother nerdalert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the land of milk and honey
    Posts
    792
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Has your diet changed? Are you eating more calories as you progress thru your cycle. As you get bigger you will need to bump the cals up to compensate...
    Proud Representative of NTBM

    nerdalert - for 15% off :thumbup1

    :http://needtobuildmuscle.com/forum/s...gpic9143_5.gif

    Check out the new NTBM app available for the iphone and Android phones!!

    If you have any questions about any of our products please feel free to contact me at:
    [email protected]

    our NEW toll free # is 855-236-6987

  3. #3
    Advanced Cyborg Bodybuilder imported_Skyling35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,485
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    8 lbs in 8 weeks aren't bad results at all... Is that based off the scale? Is that a number of true lbm that was gained? If you didn't figure any fat loss into that number and it's based strictly on the scale. Then the number is relatively useless. If your concerned the gear is bunk go get a blood test 500 mg of legit test will have you off the charts. This also is assuming your eating and training as you should be.
    My new motto:

    [B][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"]Bring The ******* [/SIZE][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]PAIN[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

  4. #4
    Home Erectus Bodybuilder ironmanZVW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    452
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I upped my cals about 800.
    Train like a beast, heavy, and I'm already very strong without gear.
    I have definately put on a few lbs of fat since I started the cycle, might be water, but def look less sculpted. a little bigger, but yea.
    [CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"]Why be Clark Kent when I can be Superman?[/FONT][/CENTER]

  5. #5
    Advanced Cyborg Bodybuilder imported_Skyling35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,485
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Possibility of bunk gear is always there, but I still feel it's difficult to judge gains with a scale. Are you using an ai?
    My new motto:

    [B][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"]Bring The ******* [/SIZE][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]PAIN[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

  6. #6
    Home Erectus Bodybuilder ironmanZVW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    452
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyling35 View Post
    Possibility of bunk gear is always there, but I still feel it's difficult to judge gains with a scale. Are you using an ai?
    I really don't think, realllllly hope that it's not bunk gear. I mean I do have really bad acne on my back, shoulders, and now even some on my arms that was not there before.

    I'm using letro at 1.5mg 2x a week, I know that's not standard but it's all I had.
    [CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"]Why be Clark Kent when I can be Superman?[/FONT][/CENTER]

  7. #7
    Cyborg Humanoid Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,177
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    As you get bigger your gains will slow. Only noobs gain 15-20lb of muscle on a cycle (it's easy to gain that or more on a bulk but MUCH is fat), once your mass is up at your genetic limit gains slow. This is assuming your diet is spot on and gear is real.

    I gained 5-7lb on my last lean bulk all of it pure muscle, if I run 2 a year for 5 years that's 50lb-90lb... See what I mean? Stuff has to slow down.
    Posts by the user "drewb" may contain information or opinions that are fictional and intended just for entertainment.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,476
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmanZVW View Post
    So, I am right at about 8 weeks into my Test E 500mg/week cycle. I have gained about...8 lbs. My strength definately went up between weeks 3.5 and 6, but I have seemed to plateau since. This is my first real cycle, but before this I ran several ph cycle's with only 4 weeks of off time in between each. I know now that I should take more time off between cycles, but could not giving myself enough time off make me less receptive to gear, able to gain less out of it, what?

    Any help is much appreciated guys!
    8 weeks 8 lb and your complaining?
    Im happy with 10lb IN A YEAR and over 2 cycle of 12-16wks (i have gained my quick gains the first year of trainning ( so yes 10-20lb is normal here but that dosent stay if you are not new to lifting) and have done a bunch of cycles so gains do slow after a year or 2). im talking LEAN muscle not water.

    if this is your first cycle thats probibly why your expecting too much.
    for a 12 week cycle of 500mg ew of test for a first cycle i would be happy to have 6-10lb kept after PCT.
    this is a LONG journy, your not gong to be a mosnter in 2 years, maybe 10 years...
    the people you hear gaining 18-25lb in a cycle are usualy yo yoing from cycle to cycle with WATER waight.
    1lb a week isGOOD IF is even muscle.
    look picture 1lb of steak.... now picture growing one of those a week? thats ALOT.

    and the "plateau" you think your having could be water leveling off and muscle taking its place (if diet and training are on point ofcourse)

    just my op

  9. #9
    Cyborg Humanoid Bodybuilder imported_young gotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    139
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    8 weeks 8 lb and your complaining?
    Im happy with 10lb IN A YEAR and over 2 cycle of 12-16wks (i have gained my quick gains the first year of trainning ( so yes 10-20lb is normal here but that dosent stay if you are not new to lifting) and have done a bunch of cycles so gains do slow after a year or 2). im talking LEAN muscle not water.

    if this is your first cycle thats probibly why your expecting too much.
    for a 12 week cycle of 500mg ew of test for a first cycle i would be happy to have 6-10lb kept after PCT.
    this is a LONG journy, your not gong to be a mosnter in 2 years, maybe 10 years...
    the people you hear gaining 18-25lb in a cycle are usualy yo yoing from cycle to cycle with WATER waight.
    1lb a week isGOOD IF is even muscle.
    look picture 1lb of steak.... now picture growing one of those a week? thats ALOT.

    and the "plateau" you think your having could be water leveling off and muscle taking its place (if diet and training are on point ofcourse)

    just my op

    i want to grow some steak
    [IMG] http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/a...p;d=1361062740[/IMG]

  10. #10
    Home Erectus Bodybuilder ironmanZVW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    452
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    8 weeks 8 lb and your complaining?
    Im happy with 10lb IN A YEAR and over 2 cycle of 12-16wks (i have gained my quick gains the first year of trainning ( so yes 10-20lb is normal here but that dosent stay if you are not new to lifting) and have done a bunch of cycles so gains do slow after a year or 2). im talking LEAN muscle not water.

    if this is your first cycle thats probibly why your expecting too much.
    for a 12 week cycle of 500mg ew of test for a first cycle i would be happy to have 6-10lb kept after PCT.
    this is a LONG journy, your not gong to be a mosnter in 2 years, maybe 10 years...
    the people you hear gaining 18-25lb in a cycle are usualy yo yoing from cycle to cycle with WATER waight.
    1lb a week isGOOD IF is even muscle.
    look picture 1lb of steak.... now picture growing one of those a week? thats ALOT.

    and the "plateau" you think your having could be water leveling off and muscle taking its place (if diet and training are on point ofcourse)

    just my op
    You're right, I guess I was just expecting magic you know lol, which is silly I know, but I can't help it. My fragile little mind has been warped by the media's steroid madness lol!!!
    [CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"]Why be Clark Kent when I can be Superman?[/FONT][/CENTER]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Need some advice on HGH cycle
    By mjg90 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-03-2014, 08:19 PM
  2. TRT w/ Beginner Natural Cutting Cycle?
    By USOrillaz in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 02:46 AM
  3. ancient strength or creatine mono??
    By TheKidd25 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 07:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •