Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP cycle followed by Tren Cyle

eslash

Registered
Hi Guys i m new here.

I m planning my next cycle and i would like some recommendations:

12 weeks cycle

Test Enanthate 500ml
Deca NPP 400ml
Dbol week 1-4

After that i want to pct for 1 month and start my next cycle

12 weeks cycle

Test propionate 400ml
Tren acetate 300ml
Anadrol week 1-4

I would like to know if this makes any sense and if it is ok to run a deca cycle followed by a tren cycle.

Thank you in advance.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

OK OK understood.

High 5'8
Weight 197
Body fat % 17

Ran Test cypionate 600ml for 14 weeks along with EQ 800ml
going off for about 2 moths with novaldex (got clomid on the side incase but thinking on just using novaldex) then will like to start the cycle I mentioned before.

My goal is strength and size.

Thx

You're body fat is too high to be safely cycling, but more importantly your time off between cycles is way too short. You are going to end up needing permanent TRT if you cycle like this.
Time off = Time on + PCT
This means after your 12 week cycle, do a.6 week PCT, and then do not start another cycle for 18 weeks after you finish PCT.

OK ruger that.

So Just I make sure I m getting it right

cycle end wait 2 weeks then do 6 weeks PCT (is novaldex ok or should I use clomid I was planning only novaldex) then after the PCT wait 18 weeks to start the new cycle.

Also the new cycle will I PCT in between or I should just cruise for a month then the other cycle.
thx

If you are cruising between cycles then there is no need for PCT, and time off is just cycle length (so 12 weeks). If you are doing PCT though, yes you have the time off correct. As far as the PCT protocol, you should really be using clomid and nolvadex both to recover smoothly. Check out the PCT sticky for more details. Again though, if you are cruising (not a practice I recommend), then no PCT and you can subtract that from time off as well. The same applies if you are on doctor prescribed TRT.

If you are cruising between cycles then there is no need for PCT, and time off is just cycle length (so 12 weeks). If you are doing PCT though, yes you have the time off correct. As far as the PCT protocol, you should really be using clomid and nolvadex both to recover smoothly. Check out the PCT sticky for more details. Again though, if you are cruising (not a practice I recommend), then no PCT and you can subtract that from time off as well. The same applies if you are on doctor prescribed TRT.

Cool thx for all the advices.
One last thing which brings me back to my original post.
I dont need pct between cycles?
From npp to tren with no space in between?

Unless you are cruising (it does not sound like you are) then yes, you need PCT.

Hi Guys i m new here.

12 weeks cycle

Test Enanthate 500ml
Deca NPP 400ml
Dbol week 1-4

12 weeks cycle

Test propionate 400ml
Tren acetate 300ml
Anadrol week 1-4

I would like to know if this makes any sense and if it is ok to run a deca cycle followed by a tren cycle.

Thank you in advance.

Give us the background, where and why of what you're doing first.

keep in mind with blasting and cruising it will be extremely difficult to recover from that.. many guys never do truly recover and must go TRT for life

you are still 38 which is plenty young so you need to think about that.. for me i don't plan on doing the TRT thing till much later in life. 50's or 60's at the earliest

Give us the background, where and why of what you're doing first.

I m looking for strength and size.
What i was asking is how you really do between cycles just switch from one to another or stop pct then start cycle again.
That was my question.
I laid out the cycles to be more specific but that was really my question.
Thx

- - - Updated - - -

keep in mind with blasting and cruising it will be extremely difficult to recover from that.. many guys never do truly recover and must go TRT for life

you are still 38 which is plenty young so you need to think about that.. for me i don't plan on doing the TRT thing till much later in life. 50's or 60's at the earliest

I got you bro thats why im here asking if its good by just cruise or stop pct then start another cycle.

Also inwant to ask when do u use hcg on cycle? Last 4 weeks before last injection?
Thx

Hi Guys i m new here.

12 weeks cycle

Test Enanthate 500ml
Deca NPP 400ml
Dbol week 1-4

12 weeks cycle

Test propionate 400ml
Tren acetate 300ml
Anadrol week 1-4

Thank you in advance.

lower body fat first. then, between the two cycles of 1 month pct will harm you. unnecessary. Continue with test 250mg only between cycles. and start the other cycle.

lower body fat first. then, between the two cycles of 1 month pct will harm you. unnecessary. Continue with test 250mg only between cycles. and start the other cycle.

Cool thx

So between cycle 250ml just teat for 1 month?
Whats the percentage of fat i should be?

Eslash I highly suggest doing 1 cycle at a time.
If u r only nolv for 4weeks & starting cycles I should just start cruising & blasting cuz your hpt is gonna b shot very shortly.

Eslash I highly suggest doing 1 cycle at a time.
If u r only nolv for 4weeks & starting cycles I should just start cruising & blasting cuz your hpt is gonna b shot very shortly.

Ok

So when i cruise i do 250ml test between cycles for how long 1 month???

U cruise when ever u r not on cycle for the rest of your life.
I highly suggest U stop using Steroids & get some more knowledge about all of this b4 u do irreversible damage to yourself.

Cool thx

So between cycle 250ml just teat for 1 month?
Whats the percentage of fat i should be?

it will look like this.
blast:
12 weeks cycle
Test Enanthate 500mg
Deca NPP 400mg
Dbol week 1-4

cruise:
4 weeks cycle
test enant 250mg

blast:
12 weeks cycle
Test propionate 400mg