Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP Cycle Length Extension?

Xamyn

So I've been planning an NPP cycle recently, and I previously was planning on running NPP, Test P, and Winny (last four weeks) in an 8 week cycle. But I realized that if I extended the cycle length to 12 weeks, I'd have enough time to run a second oral with four weeks in between them. So for instance, I'd run turinabol the first 4 weeks, have a 4 week recuperation period, and then run winny to dry everything out at the end. What do y'all think? Would a 12 week NPP cycle be effective, or should I just stick with 8?

In studies done with test myostatin inhibition does peak at 8 weeks, but you don't need to be at perfect myo levels to make gains. People make great gains on 8 weekers, then stop right as they hit prime levels. Myoststin levels between week 8 and 12 should be similar to those observed during weeks 4-8, making the 12 week cycle in your example an effective one.

In studies done with test myostatin inhibition does peak at 8 weeks, but you don't need to be at perfect myo levels to make gains. People make great gains on 8 weekers, then stop right as they hit prime levels. Myoststin levels between week 8 and 12 should be similar to those observed during weeks 4-8, making the 12 week cycle in your example an effective one.

Perfect! That's what I needed to know. Thanks!

12 weeks sounds like a good plan to me if you want to run Winny and clean up your gains at the end. Probably very similar to something I would do. You could also add some GW in to make it even better

12 weeks sounds like a good plan to me if you want to run Winny and clean up your gains at the end. Probably very similar to something I would do. You could also add some GW in to make it even better

Great! I'm definitely planning on adding Cardarine. My only concern is the cost of this cycle. lol It's adding up to be pretty expensive.

I am going to do something very similar in the near future. I will most likely run the npp 12 weeks. I dont think I will do two orals but you can definitely go for it

Great feedback! Thanks brahs!

I am going to do something very similar in the near future. I will most likely run the npp 12 weeks. I dont think I will do two orals but you can definitely go for it

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about this one! If all goes well, I think it could be one of my favorite cycles yet. I'll be sure to post results when I'm done. Right now it's just a matter of getting the finances in order, cuz unfortunately it's not cheap if done right.

You could do that but Id only do it if you plan to cut the last 4 weeks because you'll probably have stalled out from myostatin by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I've been planning an NPP cycle recently, and I previously was planning on running NPP, Test P, and Winny (last four weeks) in an 8 week cycle. But I realized that if I extended the cycle length to 12 weeks, I'd have enough time to run a second oral with four weeks in between them. So for instance, I'd run turinabol the first 4 weeks, have a 4 week recuperation period, and then run winny to dry everything out at the end. What do y'all think? Would a 12 week NPP cycle be effective, or should I just stick with 8?

i like npp for 10 weeks.Thats how i usually run it.

Back
Top Bottom