Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP Cycle update.

It is building lean mass slowly which is what npp is good for. Honestly the anadrol did nothing for me I lost the water weight right away and I haven't lost strength since I quit taking it, weird. I like the npp a lot. And I have never got this much outta 300mg of test a week. I am like a 16 year old again as far as libido and I thought nandrolone killed that?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Yea when I ran my test only cycle (test C) I felt way better at 375mg/week than when I was running 500mg at the end.

So the first 4 weeks or so my libido was through the roof then suppression set in and that libido went away lol so noto sure how far along you are but I wouldnt be surprised if you start feeling the lower libido as the cycle goes on.

I'll be at four weeks this friday so we'll see lol Was only going to run an 8 week cycle this time, I'm usually too lethargic to train like a beast past 8 weeks running high test. So the it's really a waste of money for me to hold 12 weeks. But the lack of androgenic activity present compared to my previous cycles is probably why I feel so good. Just curious do you have to run test past npp or just deca? I was planning running test 10weeks but could I run npp 10 weeks? I will have some decanoate ester test still pumping for a bit after 10weeks anyway.

So I got back home and weighed myself. I am 178lbs at 11%BF I started at 180 at 12%, I think the anadrol got me to 184 at closer to 13% but that ended when I stopped taking it. So this is really turning out to be more of a cutting cycle, I think I need more test less npp to bulk. Nevertheless I am enjoying every bit. I maybe need more calories with how hard I have been training might bump them up a bit. Still maintaining muscle though. It's weird how little I responded to the anadrol. Do you guys think my AR could have been nearly saturated from the test and npp? Because I have got more gains from tbol and test haha. When I was taking the anadrol I was even eating more carbs because well Christmas.

Ah leg day. Tried mobsters method of slowing down reps and my God my legs are dying! In the best way. Went nice and slow down. Took a good pause at the bottom. And slow back up again. Really felt the burn with my 40's doing lunges, so thank you been a while since I hurt this good.

I noticed I am getting much more vascularity coming through probably some due to fat loss. Will post another pic later this week. I have been staying at my dads during the week for work as I'm 2hrs from home, [emoji19] I just saw he still has our weight machine machine we went together on when I was 16 and starting to train. So I'm going to break that out and maybe buy him out on the rest of it. I think it goes to 150lb so that will help with the gains. I need to up my lifting weights to get higher on the scale.

Also started my ostarine today at 25mg will run through 5th week of pct and finish with nolva never used it mid cycle till end excited to see the results. But I saw a good article on evolution about using it during cycles and made me curious.

Delts are filling a little more. Really like this npp business. Next time I'm going to use it with either tbol or proviron instead of anadrol. But enjoying this cycle.

Way more vascular too
08e53e3570f7653778215f02b839906a.jpg
ef0f06f7e28cfdf3f1c466f8fff5c955.jpg
ad5f4390ddd174135d0c84e138771b5b.jpg

Shit... hmmm. I thought I opened google maps for a second. All them lines..
Nice man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's your training routine like?
Veins popping out nicely!
I have been doing 3 sets of 10 at 150lbs converging press, 3 sets of 10 pull downs with slight variations in angle for different muscle groups, 80lb slow leg extensions for 5 groups of 5

I have been doing 3 sets of 10 at 150lbs converging press, 3 sets of 10 pull downs with slight variations in angle for different muscle groups, 80lb slow leg extensions for 5 groups of 5

Didn't mean to hit send lol I also do 3 sets of 10 squats with 40lb dumbells. 5 sets of 5 deep lunges with 40's. Been slowly fixing my hernia. Am able to do 120lb crunches now without it trying to explode out of me lol. And I also do a compound squat, to curl, to overhead press with my 40's as well. I dunno what that's called lol. I do arm in and arm out lawnmowers till failure usually around 20 reps, as well as various curls, in out, hammer, concentration, and full supination arm curls with the 40's as well l. I go till failure with the dumbbell sets too. Usually about 15 - 20 reps depending on the day. I focus on legs one day, back and chest another, glamour muscles one day, and various ab workouts like my ab ripper x workout by p90x. And then repeat lol usually train 5 times a week. Stopped running because I just burn too many calories. Between that and work, it's hard to eat enough with my metabolism. And I eat a lot lol. I'm sure I missed shit but that's about it.

Okay, if your goal is to build muscle you need eat enough and doing too much cardio can be somewhat counterproductive, especially if you don't have a that good appetite. To be honest with you I think that metabolism claim is pure broscience nonsense. You are either under-eater an/or doing too much everything.
And don't take this as an offence. You seem like a good guy and I sincerely hope you get good results on this cycle.

Keep pushing it and keep us up to date!

if you want to really give us the best look shave, tan, and oil up a little before you take pics. will make a huge difference bro. that hair is covering up your abs
Haha sorry not that committed. Its winter in canada lol. I need all the fuzz I can muster. That hair is also hiding a hernia lol I'm sure no one wants to see that

Back
Top Bottom