Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP Cycle update.

Hard89

So I started an anadrol, npp, sustanon cycle about a couple weeks ago. I have to say I was expecting more from anadrol, but I feel good on it. Similar u guess to how dbol mde me feel. I am taking 300mg test a week. With 75mg npp a day and 50mg anadrol a day. So far my strength has gone up and I have more energy than running superdrol. I would say strength is similar to superdrol though. I curious about the npp it must have a super thin carrier oil because I can easily push it through my 27 gauge and if I push to fast I get a bump and I had it leak out once. I do displace the skin but maybe not enough. I am just trying to inject as slow as possible and it seems to help. So far I like this cycle a lot.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

So I started an anadrol, npp, sustanon cycle about a couple weeks ago. I have to say I was expecting more from anadrol, but I feel good on it. Similar u guess to how dbol mde me feel. I am taking 300mg test a week. With 75mg npp a day and 50mg anadrol a day. So far my strength has gone up and I have more energy than running superdrol. I would say strength is similar to superdrol though. I curious about the npp it must have a super thin carrier oil because I can easily push it through my 27 gauge and if I push to fast I get a bump and I had it leak out once. I do displace the skin but maybe not enough. I am just trying to inject as slow as possible and it seems to help. So far I like this cycle a lot.

Is there a question?

Not really, just kind of an update on my current cycle and I'm curious if anyone has used a really thin injectable like this, and tricks to keep it in the injection site.

Are you running any AI or just forgot to mention it?
I'd also be curious to hear more about dem strength gains you've made so if you have any numbers to throw out then please.

Yes I always run aromasin at 12.5mg a day, more on heavily aromatizing cycles but this one seems good at 12.5. I work all the time and have limited access to heavier weights due to not being able to go to the gym. I can now do wall sit curls with my 40lb dumbbells an extra 3 reps each arm. I mostly just do compound workouts with the same 40lb weights I always do which limits my growth and mostly just tones the muscles ( I really need more weight especially for lawnmowers and shrubs the 40's are useless. I can do more reps and longer holds at halfway (which 8 or 9years ago I got a bad back injury, so I a. Happy I can hold longer without back strain. I am a welder by trade so I work with heavy metal all day. Which when I cut a beam over 100lbs i curl it. I can curl 150lbs twice which before I struggled to do it once. Not giving all the strength gains to the juice but it definitely has bumped it up. I have been working hard at strength and size gains for the last two years been. Lifting for 11 years now, before it was all about no fat and wiry muscle but I have shifted to gaining the last couple. So sorry I don't have a lot of number for you I don't compete. My results are more real world. If the job gets easier you are stronger simple as that.

The only downside I am finding to npp is the acne is worse for me than other compounds I've tried. Could also be the time of year. I am not as good as you Dylan at never cheating on my diet haha. Hence why I hover around 12%BF instead of your impressive numbers.

I am at 183lbs now haven't gained much yet just a couple pounds in water retention from the anadrol most likely. Started at 180lb will post another picture about 5 and 10 weeks. I should mention I suppose for new people I am also talking a proper liver support as well as tudca, 3d multi by n2bm and creatine. I have run all my cycles like this with success. I am eating slightly over maintenance calories. And have I have started running again. Just a Km a day but my speed has increased which is kind of cool I feared the opposite with my added weight but my legs are much more powerful. I need to get a heavy bag again so I can see how much my kick power improved.
221414f5171a13dcd610bfccc0725564.jpg

Yes I always run aromasin at 12.5mg a day, more on heavily aromatizing cycles but this one seems good at 12.5. I work all the time and have limited access to heavier weights due to not being able to go to the gym. I can now do wall sit curls with my 40lb dumbbells an extra 3 reps each arm. I mostly just do compound workouts with the same 40lb weights I always do which limits my growth and mostly just tones the muscles ( I really need more weight especially for lawnmowers and shrubs the 40's are useless. I can do more reps and longer holds at halfway (which 8 or 9years ago I got a bad back injury, so I a. Happy I can hold longer without back strain. I am a welder by trade so I work with heavy metal all day. Which when I cut a beam over 100lbs i curl it. I can curl 150lbs twice which before I struggled to do it once. Not giving all the strength gains to the juice but it definitely has bumped it up. I have been working hard at strength and size gains for the last two years been. Lifting for 11 years now, before it was all about no fat and wiry muscle but I have shifted to gaining the last couple. So sorry I don't have a lot of number for you I don't compete. My results are more real world. If the job gets easier you are stronger simple as that.

I cut a beam over 100lbs i curl it. I can curl 150lbs twice...

Great! Now I'm feeling totally inadequate. ;-(

Thanks for nothin', Hard89. Thanks for nothin'. ;-)

Great! Now I'm feeling totally inadequate. ;-(

Thanks for nothin', Hard89. Thanks for nothin'. ;-)
Never feel inadequate. I couldn't dream of lifting what some of you guys do. I'm in the prime of my life age wise. It's all downhill from here lmao.

Never feel inadequate. I couldn't dream of lifting what some of you guys do. I'm in the prime of my life age wise. It's all downhill from here lmao.

Perhaps once I get into my prime, I'll be a lot stronger and thus a lot less inadequate. Hope, hope!

Perhaps once I get into my prime, I'll be a lot stronger and thus a lot less inadequate. Hope, hope!
Nobody's inadequate we are just at different levels. That's what I tell myself anyway when I see people doing better than me lol

Nobody's inadequate we are just at different levels. That's what I tell myself anyway when I see people doing better than me lol

Well, we'll see what happens once I enter my prime.

I love Anadrol and my body handles it very well,, but I have not went over 25mg a day. I may try 50 a day next run but damn I would think sides would be terrible at 75.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Anadrol and my body handles it very well,, but I have not went over 25mg a day. I may try 50 a day next run but damn I would think sides would be terrible at 75.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have had no sides this cycle except for bad acne on my torso.

Well one vial down pretty much. Hands down best test I have ever used. And loving the npp and the fullness its giving me. No clue on weight or bf atm working away. Lots of push pull trying to switch up my routine, was hitting a wall
67e08ec129bb2ab5fab5eaa609f94d8d.jpg
55cdaf02132dfbfe14b278a28864ceb4.jpg

Nice! Yea the limitation is going to be not being able to get into the gym to lift heavier weights if you are trying to build mass but slowly adding strength and size isnt a bad thing either a lot of guys run test and other wet compounds and blow up adding lots of fat and retaining water so looks like the cycle is working!

It is building lean mass slowly which is what npp is good for. Honestly the anadrol did nothing for me I lost the water weight right away and I haven't lost strength since I quit taking it, weird. I like the npp a lot. And I have never got this much outta 300mg of test a week. I am like a 16 year old again as far as libido and I thought nandrolone killed that?

Back
Top Bottom