Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NPP or Deca??

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

NPP or Deca??

New to the forum. I have a few cycles under my belt now. I have always stayed to the basic compounds because I feel like they are the best. My next cycle I am going to try EQ for the first time but wanted to run NPP with it. I have ran DECA plenty of times but have seen a lot of great things about NPP. My cycle will look like 750 Test Cyp, 500 EQ, and DECA 500 or either NPP at 300ish. I am 6'3 230lbs around 13-14% BF. Looking around a 16-20 week cycle. I have never ran test over 500. Excited to see the difference in 750. Any advice on NPP or Deca with this cycle?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by William_wade View Post
    New to the forum. I have a few cycles under my belt now. I have always stayed to the basic compounds because I feel like they are the best. My next cycle I am going to try EQ for the first time but wanted to run NPP with it. I have ran DECA plenty of times but have seen a lot of great things about NPP. My cycle will look like 750 Test Cyp, 500 EQ, and DECA 500 or either NPP at 300ish. I am 6'3 230lbs around 13-14% BF. Looking around a 16-20 week cycle. I have never ran test over 500. Excited to see the difference in 750. Any advice on NPP or Deca with this cycle?
    I dont really see the need to run test at 750, why so high ?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have ran 500 or less always. want to try to more just to see. some of the best physiques I have seen said run equal amount of test mg to all other compounds. want to try it out.
    example 500 EQ
    250 NPP
    750 Test
    some may argue. but everyone always says don't run much test these days but the older guys have told me test has been the building block of their muscle. Test is best

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i cant wrap my head around running 750 mg of test either... not at all...

i also hope you realize that npp is pinned a lot more frequently so thats a lot of pinning for 16-20 weeks...

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    i cant wrap my head around running 750 mg of test either... not at all...

i also hope you realize that npp is pinned a lot more frequently so thats a lot of pinning for 16-20 weeks...
    Do you feel more than 500 test is asking for trouble? I have been been weightlifting for about 8 years now and I am about to start cross-fit 3 days a week on top of training. I am just going back in fourth on running deca the full 20 weeks or just doing Npp for the first 8 weeks alongside EQ for the full 20.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by William_wade View Post
    Do you feel more than 500 test is asking for trouble? I have been been weightlifting for about 8 years now and I am about to start cross-fit 3 days a week on top of training. I am just going back in fourth on running deca the full 20 weeks or just doing Npp for the first 8 weeks alongside EQ for the full 20.
    Yes its going to bring a lot of unnecessary sides. Dont get greedy with the dosing bro

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The only thing that 1000 mg of test gives more then 300 is more anxiety and more acne.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    my suggestion is drop your test dose. let the deca and eq work their magic. the whole point of running those is lower sides especially estrogen. that is why the old school guys loved deca. also you are going to want to add in some masteron or proviron always with a nandrolone to prevent deca dick
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The guys say drop the dose and you've replied 3x arguing to keep it up. C'mon

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would simplify it and just run test at 300mg per week and deca at 600mg per week. No need for EQ or to complicate things.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast