Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP kick in time? How long did it take for you guys? End of 3rd week and nothing

Mumtaz08

Registered
Ending my third week of balkan NPP and weight is only up a pound (what it would have been with regular calorie surplus of 350 cals as im lean bulking.

Im taking 400mg a week injected monday wed and fri along with a cruise dose of 200 mg test but have seen zero weight gain or strength gain. Can it take longer for some? In the past i didnt really feel anything from test e till week 6 so maybe it takes me time?

Any experiences?

NPP is a short ester, and should have reached peak concentrations already. You may want to get bloodwork done to double check.

NPP is a short ester, and should have reached peak concentrations already. You may want to get bloodwork done to double check.

Out of curiosity, what would you check bloods for? Nandrolone levels? Can those be checked? Npp or equipoise don’t show on my bloodwork. What is it you’d look for?

Out of curiosity, what would you check bloods for? Nandrolone levels? Can those be checked? Npp or equipoise don’t show on my bloodwork. What is it you’d look for?
I was under the impression that nandrolones still converted to/showed up as elevated test in bloodwork (up to a certain dosage)

Im gonna wait a week or two before taking bloods, thanks guyz

I find Npp still takes 4-5 weeks. Maybe jump to 600? That’s my preferred dose anyway.
Did you have to extend the cycle then? I was only planning 8 or 10 weeks but if it takes 5 weeks to get going then may have to go12 weeks

Did atrengthand weight go up slowly or did everything hit suddenly?

I was under the impression that nandrolones still converted to/showed up as elevated test in bloodwork (up to a certain dosage)

Okay, hmmm. Maybe in Canada it’s different.. maybe my deca was bunk? It didn’t show. Reputable lab tho... [emoji2369]

Im gonna wait a week or two before taking bloods, thanks guyz

Did you have to extend the cycle then? I was only planning 8 or 10 weeks but if it takes 5 weeks to get going then may have to go12 weeks

Did atrengthand weight go up slowly or did everything hit suddenly?

It came on slowly, tho tbh I wasn’t impressed with deca. Neither time

I wouldn't recommend increasing the dosage. It's very individual how quickly each of us respond to given dose.
Like already suggested run blood work to see where your levels at currently.

for eq, you should look closely at red blood cell count and hematocrit... although it will take some time to show some elevation with eq, it should show... thats why donating blood is important

What actually started me having second thoughts is the lack of weight gain.
You said you have been eating on a caloric surplus which already should by itself have an impact on your weight.

So are you sure you are actually doing everything right here?

for eq, you should look closely at red blood cell count and hematocrit... although it will take some time to show some elevation with eq, it should show... thats why donating blood is important

Yes, I have printouts of all my bloodwork. Looking at my eq run both are elevated. I’m Canadian, while bloodwork is free, giving blood is difficult. I’d have to travel 600km to a blood bank. Tho perhaps my doctor could bleed me. Thanks for clearing up what to look for.

Yes, I have printouts of all my bloodwork. Looking at my eq run both are elevated. I’m Canadian, while bloodwork is free, giving blood is difficult. I’d have to travel 600km to a blood bank. Tho perhaps my doctor could bleed me. Thanks for clearing up what to look for.

anytime bro

What actually started me having second thoughts is the lack of weight gain.
You said you have been eating on a caloric surplus which already should by itself have an impact on your weight.

So are you sure you are actually doing everything right here?

Ive put on a pound in the last 3 weeks since the start of the cycle which is what i would usually put on when im cruising anyway. Im in a small surplus around 300 cals) as im lean bulking.

Of course i can eat an extra 300 cals and be in a 600 cal surplus but no point if its just fat gain and zero gains from the npp.

Ive put on a pound in the last 3 weeks since the start of the cycle which is what i would usually put on when im cruising anyway. Im in a small surplus around 300 cals) as im lean bulking.

Of course i can eat an extra 300 cals and be in a 600 cal surplus but no point if its just fat gain and zero gains from the npp.

When you are using anabolic steroids you can actually bulk a bit more aggressively compared to a natural trainee without becoming fat slob would so I do not see a huge problem upping your caloric intake.

I find Npp still takes 4-5 weeks. Maybe jump to 600? That’s my preferred dose anyway.
600 NNP -- seems super high from everything I read (not to jack the thread!!). Am I wrong? I ask because I just started a run with EQ, prop and NNP and I'm running the NNP at 100 EOD. I will up it if I should be higher

Back
Top Bottom