bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Npp side effects

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpackage View Post
    Also I was actually thinking about dropping test back down to 200 (trt dose) and see how that goes, I feel high test might be cause. And yes Iím aware the whole deca dick thing but Iím not to concerned because Iím on trt.
    Being on trt or any amount of test doesnít make you safe from deca dick. It has almost nothing to do with that.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Occasionally when I first start a cycle of Tren I feel this way until hormone levels rise and level out. It's the abrupt change your body doesn't like.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    Being on trt or any amount of test doesnít make you safe from deca dick. It has almost nothing to do with that.
    Absolutely right. Deca dick has to do with serotonin, and dopamine. Still everyone wants to blame test, estrogen, or whatever else. It has absolutely nothing to do with it. You either get deca dick or you dont, and there's not much of anything you can do about it. DHTs can help to a degree but theres no guarantees

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just a maker of how fast your body like to convert to DHN thatís were the problem will be so guys itís week 6 some week 8 some week 11 others zero.
    Npp is the better choice cause itís not in you for 18months I have had deca kill my sleep for over a year from being off it .
    I think your estrogen is still high if I was to bet .
    Plus itís good to always start at a cruise dose on any new compound you donít need much at all to make gains people over think the drugs less is more then the next round go higher cause your body will know it .
    type one kills......

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Absolutely right. Deca dick has to do with serotonin, and dopamine. Still everyone wants to blame test, estrogen, or whatever else. It has absolutely nothing to do with it. You either get deca dick or you dont, and there's not much of anything you can do about it. DHTs can help to a degree but theres no guarantees
    Fucking A spot on. It really is actually neurotransmitters as long as it’s not an actually physical problem with your schlong. AAS/prolactin definitely influence these neurotransmitters... Personally I’ve never run test lower than deca... so I can’t comment on what’s the wise choice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RoundTwo View Post
    Fucking A spot on. It really is actually neurotransmitters as long as it’s not an actually physical problem with your schlong. AAS/prolactin definitely influence these neurotransmitters... Personally I’ve never run test lower than deca... so I can’t comment on what’s the wise choice.
    Yep. I will not run test lower than deca myself. I actually prefer closer to a 2:1 ratio test/deca

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Right, I know certain metabolites of nandrolone also occupy dht receptors which can hurt it. But the whole phenomenon is so different for everyone and has so many potential causes that itís a tricky topic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12