Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Npp side effects

I’ve been running 400mg of test with 300mg npp/week for a little over a month now and I’ve been noticing nasty pumps (forearm and back pumps) to the point where it makes it hard to do more than a couple sets of a workout let alone workout for more than 30 minutes cuz my overall endurance&muscle endurance is shit. I’m also noticing a lot more anxiety and lethargy than usual. I have no energy motivation or confidence at all I feel like an absolute zombie most the time unless I take something to wake me up such as caffeine so needles to say I’m Not really feeling the best right now. I’m not sure if this has anything to do with nandrolones, it could have nothing to do with what I’m running but are any of those symptoms common with npp/test? Or do you think some of them could be related to blood pressure,hemoglobin/hematocrit,e2, etc.
Any help would be greatly appreciated because I don’t want to come off cycle I would much rather make a few adjustments to combat with the symptoms I’m having. I’m also running .25mg of anastrozole and caber Twice a week

No real help but I feel the same on deca.
The first time I tried it I started getting strong and the weight coming on by week 5 but by week 7 I felt like crap! How you feel now, zero cardio, deca dick, all the bad sides.
Said I wouldn’t try it again.
A year later I found an article about having to run Proviron along with the usual support stuff. Decided to try again because of how great it makes my joints feel.
The Proviron helped but basically only pushed back the inevitable sides to 8-9 weeks out instead of 6-7!
So no more deca for me, which sucks since I have 4 more vials laying around.

Also I was actually thinking about dropping test back down to 200 (trt dose) and see how that goes, I feel high test might be cause. And yes I’m aware the whole deca dick thing but I’m not to concerned because I’m on trt.

I have been on trt since 2001 so my first time trying deca was 400 test 300 deca. All was good until the 6-7 week mark, then everything went to crap.
The last time I did the same dosage but added 50mg Proviron a day which actually kept away deca dick but the cardio issues popped back up and I couldn’t handle how bad it was.
My normal trt dosage is 50mg twice a week using a 30 gauge 1/2 inche needle

I recently ran 100 NNP and 100 prop EOD and felt awesome. Gains were awesome too. Got me as strong as 100 ace EOD and I looked just as good too

are you sure you have a good source? you shouldnt be having some of these issues... have you had any bloodwork done?

I’ve been running 400mg of test with 300mg npp/week for a little over a month now and I’ve been noticing nasty pumps (forearm and back pumps) to the point where it makes it hard to do more than a couple sets of a workout let alone workout for more than 30 minutes cuz my overall endurance&muscle endurance is shit. I’m also noticing a lot more anxiety and lethargy than usual. I have no energy motivation or confidence at all I feel like an absolute zombie most the time unless I take something to wake me up such as caffeine so needles to say I’m Not really feeling the best right now. I’m not sure if this has anything to do with nandrolones, it could have nothing to do with what I’m running but are any of those symptoms common with npp/test? Or do you think some of them could be related to blood pressure,hemoglobin/hematocrit,e2, etc.
Any help would be greatly appreciated because I don’t want to come off cycle I would much rather make a few adjustments to combat with the symptoms I’m having. I’m also running .25mg of anastrozole and caber Twice a week

So lower the dose. Kinda obvs.

you want me to tell you the truth in all this though? how many times have i posted on here to never run test higher than deca/npp? you run the test at a TRT dose or lower.. heck even at 0. and you ALWAYS use proviron with a nandrolone.

my guess is your estrogen is too high and/or you simply are gaining too much mass too fast, hence you feel like shit... if you ran it my way you shouldn't have that issue

people on these forums keep saying to run test higher to lower sides, which is absurd. obviously it does not work and you are another example of that.

I will drop my test back down to my trt dose and see it that helps which In all honestly I didn’t notice these issues until I doubled my test to 400... the only issue is I have no idea where to get proviron it seem impossible to come across where I’m from. I know this is not advised here but does anyone have a good source they don’t mind sharing in my dms by chance? Or are there any other dht compounds that could replace proviron such as Masteron?

Also I was actually thinking about dropping test back down to 200 (trt dose) and see how that goes, I feel high test might be cause. And yes I’m aware the whole deca dick thing but I’m not to concerned because I’m on trt.

Being on trt or any amount of test doesn’t make you safe from deca dick. It has almost nothing to do with that.

Being on trt or any amount of test doesn’t make you safe from deca dick. It has almost nothing to do with that.
Absolutely right. Deca dick has to do with serotonin, and dopamine. Still everyone wants to blame test, estrogen, or whatever else. It has absolutely nothing to do with it. You either get deca dick or you dont, and there's not much of anything you can do about it. DHTs can help to a degree but theres no guarantees

Just a maker of how fast your body like to convert to DHN that’s were the problem will be so guys it’s week 6 some week 8 some week 11 others zero.
Npp is the better choice cause it’s not in you for 18months I have had deca kill my sleep for over a year from being off it .
I think your estrogen is still high if I was to bet .
Plus it’s good to always start at a cruise dose on any new compound you don’t need much at all to make gains people over think the drugs less is more then the next round go higher cause your body will know it .

Absolutely right. Deca dick has to do with serotonin, and dopamine. Still everyone wants to blame test, estrogen, or whatever else. It has absolutely nothing to do with it. You either get deca dick or you dont, and there's not much of anything you can do about it. DHTs can help to a degree but theres no guarantees

Fucking A spot on. It really is actually neurotransmitters as long as it’s not an actually physical problem with your schlong. AAS/prolactin definitely influence these neurotransmitters... Personally I’ve never run test lower than deca... so I can’t comment on what’s the wise choice.

Fucking A spot on. It really is actually neurotransmitters as long as it’s not an actually physical problem with your schlong. AAS/prolactin definitely influence these neurotransmitters... Personally I’ve never run test lower than deca... so I can’t comment on what’s the wise choice.
Yep. I will not run test lower than deca myself. I actually prefer closer to a 2:1 ratio test/deca

Right, I know certain metabolites of nandrolone also occupy dht receptors which can hurt it. But the whole phenomenon is so different for everyone and has so many potential causes that it’s a tricky topic.

Back
Top Bottom