Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NPP or Tren ace

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

NPP or Tren ace

Hello I am back again been thinking of trying NPP for the winter bulk then do another Tren cycle late spring or late summer. So I値l lay out both cycles that I have planned.

Cycle 1:
    Anadrol 25mg weeks 1-4
    Test e or c. 500mg weeks 1-10
    NPP. 300mg weeks 1-8

Cycle 2:
    Test c or e 500mg weeks 1-12
    Tren ace 400mg weeks 1-10
    If I do this in the late spring or summer I知 adding anavar in at 50mg ED weeks 6-13

Arowmasin 12.5mg ED weeks 1-13
    Caber .25mg ED weeks 1-10

PCT:
    Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
    Nolvadex 20/20/20/10/10/10

Maybe try proviron as well? I made a post about anadrol with the Tren and after some thought I知 not mixing anadrol and Tren together just yet I知 upping the Tren as is no need to make the cycle more toxic. I am a powerlifter so last Tren cycle got me hooked on the strength aspect of it.

Another question. Would it be okay to use Tren every other cycle, every cycle (2x a year) Or once a year? What do you guys do? Im prolly only going to do 2 cycles a year 10-12 weeks long nothing crazy just looking to keep building quality muscle and strength. Thankyou in advance for your answers, advice is always great.

Also is HCG really needed? Or is it over hyped? Thanks again.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer55 View Post
    Hello I am back again been thinking of trying NPP for the winter bulk then do another Tren cycle late spring or late summer. So I値l lay out both cycles that I have planned.

Cycle 1:
    Anadrol 25mg weeks 1-4
    NPP. 300mg weeks 1-8

Cycle 2:
    If I do this in the late spring or summer I知 adding anavar in at 50mg ED weeks 6-13

PCT:
    Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

Maybe try proviron as well? I made a post about anadrol with the Tren and after some thought I知 not mixing anadrol and Tren together just yet I知 upping the Tren as is no need to make the cycle more toxic. I am a powerlifter so last Tren cycle got me hooked on the strength aspect of it.

Another question. Would it be okay to use Tren every other cycle, every cycle (2x a year) Or once a year? What do you guys do? Im prolly only going to do 2 cycles a year 10-12 weeks long nothing crazy just looking to keep building quality muscle and strength. Thankyou in advance for your answers, advice is always great.

hcg is very overhyped and not necessary but if you do use it, DO NOT over do it... 4 weeks is plenty at 1000 ius per week

as far as tren use, the less the better... thats up to you and your care about health especially long term but i personally wouldnt use it more than once a year... to each their own but i care too much about personal health to do that... im at the point now where im done with it anyway... the older you get, not only does it get harder on you but you also realize you are tired of sides and its just not worth it

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That痴 what I thought I was talking to my one buddy and he said do 1000iu eod week one after that do 500 eod till finished and by finish I mean he said 10,000iu. I thought that was extreme and not needed I seem to be recovering just fine I took you池e advice and been doing the above pct and my strength hasn稚 dropped at all, size ehh kinda not to bad tho, still weighing about 225-230lbs. Alright maybe I値l make the switch and try NPP then and save the Tren for a spring/ summer run.

Any advice using NPP? Would 8 or 10 weeks be best? Looking to put on more quality muscle over the winter.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Cycle 1:
    Anadrol 25mg weeks 1-4
    NPP. 300mg weeks 1-8

Cycle 2:

PCT:
    Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

I like cycle #2 but with a small modification. You should run anavar for full 8 weeks and kick start not close the cycle.

500mgs of testosterone enanthate
    400mgs of trenbolone enanthate (no need acetate)
    50mgs anavar/day
    you also need n2guard 7caps/day for organ liver kidney support

for PCT
    Clomid nolvadex is good but add n2generate ES 5 tabs/day to get proper recovery for 4 weeks

Adding proviron, good idea but dont go over 50mgs/day to start. And dont mix anadrol and tren bad choice IMO.

Tren frequency, you can use trenbolone 2-3 times per year depends how healthy you keep your body.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you can bulk on either man. it boils down to if you want to run something very harsh tren, or something super mild in NPP
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Id lower the tren dose some

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Cycle 1:
    Anadrol 25mg weeks 1-4
    NPP. 300mg weeks 1-8

Cycle 2:

PCT:
    Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

Tell us a bit about you before hand

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I知 28
    Weight is 225-230 right now
    Training time 17years
    I do powerlifting
    Eatting is down consuming at a maintenance of 3300 pretty clean diet once a week I値l allow a small treat nothing crazy.
    I train using the conjugate system.
    4 main days with 1-2 extra days for cardio honestly just taking 2-3 small walks a week if I can while I知 home.
    I travel for my job so training goes down to 2-3 times a week I work a pretty physical job.
    Cycle experience:
    1)Anavar 30mg 1-8 wks
    2)Anavar 50mg 1-8wks
    3)Deca only 300mg 1-10wks (that痴 right you read that correctly) went great actually couldn稚 get a hard on on week 7 other than that went great.
    4)Test e 500mg 1-10wks
    Tren ace 300mg 1-8wks
    Anavar 50mg 4-11wks

Any more questions I知 glad to answer.

Well Steve I thought about trying NPP looking for a trade off from Tren. When I did do the Tren I had a great time! Only things were nights sweats and at work I had more of a temper but other than that it went great.

Moderator India #1 Tiger Salman Khan's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Both cycles can help you bulk...go with one that is more inclined towards your goals...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    since your last cycle was tren i would go back to NPP, don't abuse tren
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast