Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP or Tren ace

Dozer55

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Hello I am back again been thinking of trying NPP for the winter bulk then do another Tren cycle late spring or late summer. So I’ll lay out both cycles that I have planned.

Cycle 1:
Anadrol 25mg weeks 1-4
Test e or c. 500mg weeks 1-10
NPP. 300mg weeks 1-8

Cycle 2:
Test c or e 500mg weeks 1-12
Tren ace 400mg weeks 1-10
If I do this in the late spring or summer I’m adding anavar in at 50mg ED weeks 6-13

Arowmasin 12.5mg ED weeks 1-13
Caber .25mg ED weeks 1-10

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolvadex 20/20/20/10/10/10

Maybe try proviron as well? I made a post about anadrol with the Tren and after some thought I’m not mixing anadrol and Tren together just yet I’m upping the Tren as is no need to make the cycle more toxic. I am a powerlifter so last Tren cycle got me hooked on the strength aspect of it.

Another question. Would it be okay to use Tren every other cycle, every cycle (2x a year) Or once a year? What do you guys do? Im prolly only going to do 2 cycles a year 10-12 weeks long nothing crazy just looking to keep building quality muscle and strength. Thankyou in advance for your answers, advice is always great.

Also is HCG really needed? Or is it over hyped? Thanks again.

Hello I am back again been thinking of trying NPP for the winter bulk then do another Tren cycle late spring or late summer. So I’ll lay out both cycles that I have planned.

Cycle 1:
Anadrol 25mg weeks 1-4
NPP. 300mg weeks 1-8

Cycle 2:
If I do this in the late spring or summer I’m adding anavar in at 50mg ED weeks 6-13

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

Maybe try proviron as well? I made a post about anadrol with the Tren and after some thought I’m not mixing anadrol and Tren together just yet I’m upping the Tren as is no need to make the cycle more toxic. I am a powerlifter so last Tren cycle got me hooked on the strength aspect of it.

Another question. Would it be okay to use Tren every other cycle, every cycle (2x a year) Or once a year? What do you guys do? Im prolly only going to do 2 cycles a year 10-12 weeks long nothing crazy just looking to keep building quality muscle and strength. Thankyou in advance for your answers, advice is always great.

hcg is very overhyped and not necessary but if you do use it, DO NOT over do it... 4 weeks is plenty at 1000 ius per week

as far as tren use, the less the better... thats up to you and your care about health especially long term but i personally wouldnt use it more than once a year... to each their own but i care too much about personal health to do that... im at the point now where im done with it anyway... the older you get, not only does it get harder on you but you also realize you are tired of sides and its just not worth it

That’s what I thought I was talking to my one buddy and he said do 1000iu eod week one after that do 500 eod till finished and by finish I mean he said 10,000iu. I thought that was extreme and not needed I seem to be recovering just fine I took you’re advice and been doing the above pct and my strength hasn’t dropped at all, size ehh kinda not to bad tho, still weighing about 225-230lbs. Alright maybe I’ll make the switch and try NPP then and save the Tren for a spring/ summer run.

Any advice using NPP? Would 8 or 10 weeks be best? Looking to put on more quality muscle over the winter.

Cycle 1:
Anadrol 25mg weeks 1-4
NPP. 300mg weeks 1-8

Cycle 2:

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

I like cycle #2 but with a small modification. You should run anavar for full 8 weeks and kick start not close the cycle.

500mgs of testosterone enanthate
400mgs of trenbolone enanthate (no need acetate)
50mgs anavar/day
you also need n2guard 7caps/day for organ liver kidney support

for PCT
Clomid nolvadex is good but add n2generate ES 5 tabs/day to get proper recovery for 4 weeks

Adding proviron, good idea but dont go over 50mgs/day to start. And dont mix anadrol and tren bad choice IMO.

Tren frequency, you can use trenbolone 2-3 times per year depends how healthy you keep your body.

Cycle 1:
Anadrol 25mg weeks 1-4
NPP. 300mg weeks 1-8

Cycle 2:

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

Tell us a bit about you before hand

I’m 28
5’9”
Weight is 225-230 right now
Training time 17years
I do powerlifting
Eatting is down consuming at a maintenance of 3300 pretty clean diet once a week I’ll allow a small treat nothing crazy.
I train using the conjugate system.
4 main days with 1-2 extra days for cardio honestly just taking 2-3 small walks a week if I can while I’m home.
I travel for my job so training goes down to 2-3 times a week I work a pretty physical job.
Cycle experience:
1)Anavar 30mg 1-8 wks
2)Anavar 50mg 1-8wks
3)Deca only 300mg 1-10wks (that’s right you read that correctly) went great actually couldn’t get a hard on on week 7 other than that went great.
4)Test e 500mg 1-10wks
Tren ace 300mg 1-8wks
Anavar 50mg 4-11wks

Any more questions I’m glad to answer.

Well Steve I thought about trying NPP looking for a trade off from Tren. When I did do the Tren I had a great time! Only things were nights sweats and at work I had more of a temper but other than that it went great.

Cycle 1:
Anadrol 25mg weeks 1-4
NPP. 300mg weeks 1-8

Cycle 2:

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

bro pick the 2nd option but doubles yo doses. manu p

Alrighty so maybe run somthing like this.

Anadrol 25mg wks 1-4
NPP 400mg wks 1-10
Test e 500mg wks 1-12

Cabergoline. 0.25mg ED wks 1-11
Arowmasin 12.5mg ED wks 1-13

PCT: week 14 start.
Clomid: 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolvadex: 20/20/20/10/10/10

Don’t worry I will and always have liver and kidney support I might not post it but I do take care of that aspect of my health too

Alrighty so maybe run somthing like this.

Anadrol 25mg wks 1-4
NPP 400mg wks 1-10
Test e 500mg wks 1-12

Cabergoline. 0.25mg ED wks 1-11
Arowmasin 12.5mg ED wks 1-13

PCT: week 14 start.
Clomid: 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolvadex: 20/20/20/10/10/10

Don’t worry I will and always have liver and kidney support I might not post it but I do take care of that aspect of my health too

So you just going to "throw in" Cabergoline and Aromasin right out of the gate? Those aren't huge doses in terms of the test and NPP. Did you have estrogen sides on your last cycle? Are you prone to prolactin issues? Why use something if you don't need it?

Why not start the cycle and get your estrogen tested a few weeks in to see if you even need the AI? In terms of prolactin - you can use P5P or even some Proviron to help w that. Caber can cause severe mood or mental changes.

I'm not saying you shouldn't have these meds on hand but why add more drugs if they are not absolutely necessary???

Just my take on things....

HGH is expensive you dont really need it bro!

Last cycle all I had was adex I waited till about week 5-6 nipples started getting itchy I did 0.50mg e3d after one week i did 1mg e3days after 2nd week I went to 1mg e4d after week 3 I went back down to .50mg once a week and did fine. Nips had a little discharge only if you gave them a squeeze after 2 weeks of running adex tho it went away. I’ll just get bloods half way through then and go from there

With you being a power lifter, I see the draw to tren. It is going to be the best thing for strength in my opinion. Just keep your doses moderate and cycles infrequent......which appears to be your plan.

Cycle 1:
Anadrol 25mg weeks 1-4
NPP. 300mg weeks 1-8

Cycle 2:

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

Listen to our podcast bro!

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

you can bulk on either man. it boils down to if you want to run something very harsh tren, or something super mild in NPP

Great advice brother.

Back
Top Bottom