Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Npp Tren lean cycle? Is it possible??

Gymnast22

Registered
Would it be possible to low dose npp for joint and collagen relief while doing a tren low test cycle?

Cycle would look like:
200-300 npp
200 test
250-400 tren

Thoughts feedback whatever you want

Goal would be to get very lean while using the npp just for joint pain/collagen as mentioned above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the best way to stack NPP and tren

NPP 300mg a week
tren 200mg a week
proviron 50mg a day

10 weeks

however if you want to repair your joints you shouldn't use steroids at all. take a breather from weight training if they are that bad. you can't lift your way out of an injury. you can do bikram yoga for 1-2 months and do very light weight training 1-2X per week. then once your joints are feeling better then you can go back to pounding away

as pointed out over a million times on here... deca DOES NOT heal your joints... it will act as a band aid to the wound for the time being but once you discontinue use, you are likely to be worse off than when you started... i would not recommend using it for that purpose

Would it be possible to low dose npp for joint and collagen relief while doing a tren low test cycle?

Cycle would look like:
200-300 npp
200 test
250-400 tren

Goal would be to get very lean while using the npp just for joint pain/collagen as mentioned above

Diet, diet, diet.

Cycle would look like:
200-300 npp
200 test
250-400 tren

Any ancillaries (AI, caber)?
As already said deca is not a fix to your joint issues, just a temporary cushion.

Cycle would look like:
200-300 npp
200 test
250-400 tren

Running test, npp and tren without an AI is a nightmare waiting to happen. Things get really messy really quick when you have high estrogen and high prolactin

I would stick with test/tren and add in joint supportive ingredients like collagen, fish oil, n2joint RX

Back
Top Bottom