Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP vs Deca

We know that NPP and Deca are the same compound with different esters attached, but we often hear people having totally different experiences. I wanted to start a conversation with people who have run both and how they feel the compounds differ in terms of results, side effects, stacking options etc...

I'm currently running NPP and really like it but going forward I'd like to switch to Deca for future cycles as it would involve less pinning. What are the differences I could expect to encounter?

the reason deca durabolin has a long ester attached is so you could inject infrequently and it will last in your system much longer which is beneficial for those looking for that and why guys in the 80's and 90's fell i love with it. you also get a good result from just 2CC's per week and the injections have always been smooth

it will also take you longer to recover so i recommend NPP is you want a short cycle and deca for longer cycles or situations where you using it long term along with TRT

Yeah I understand the concepts of the esters and why you’d use a short or longer. What I wanted to ask really was people’s differing experiences between the two? I’ve seen a lot of reports saying that the two act differently even though they’re the same compound. Has anyone had a different experience when running NPP when compared with Deca and vice-versa.

Yeah I understand the concepts of the esters and why you’d use a short or longer. What I wanted to ask really was people’s differing experiences between the two? I’ve seen a lot of reports saying that the two act differently even though they’re the same compound. Has anyone had a different experience when running NPP when compared with Deca and vice-versa.

the only difference is like i mentiond, fasted recovery. my LH bounced back quicker off NPP, so maybe that is why some guys say NPP is better. didn't notice anything else, even the benefits seemed to start the same time

i chose deca this cycle simply cause i didn't feel like injecting EOD or every 3 days. i'm only injecting once a week. :)

We know that NPP and Deca are the same compound with different esters attached, but we often hear people having totally different experiences. I wanted to start a conversation with people who have run both and how they feel the compounds differ in terms of results, side effects, stacking options etc...

I'm currently running NPP and really like it but going forward I'd like to switch to Deca for future cycles as it would involve less pinning. What are the differences I could expect to encounter?

NPP is a great compound but since is short ester is better on pre contest or short cycles to start working quicker. Contrary to trenbolone the short action ester is not stronger mg per ml like tren ace is compared with tren E , so in my opinion i prefer deca because is double potency per ml and less pinning and oil injected .

Like said depending on how you feel about injecting long acting is easier some say less bloat with npp slightly different look but overall long acting wins since less pinning

Thanks for the replies gentlemen. Sounds like the effects of both esters aren’t too dissimilar. Looking at running Deca in my next cycle and reducing the pinning to twice weekly.

Deca needing to be ran longer is more problematic with recovery. Many always feel "cleaner" gains on shorter esters. That is different from person to person but you do see differing opinions as well. It depends on quality, dosing amounts and things of that nature

I found NPP has less bloating and sides than deca durabolin. If you do deca in 2 shots per week, it's much easier on bloat though and sides. Like split the doses into monday thursday injections.

I have been running both for most the year at a low dose with benefits and great results .
Both after a few months mess with my sleep .
When I run npp at 250 or under I feel it really helps with that lean look less water for me but the joint relief for me is not the same .
Deca I feel that my joints feel better at the same dosing as listed .
I been running mostly year around cause I have type one diabetes and plenty of studies showing how the reduction in inflammation helps combat type1 and I just had my lowest A1c score ever and know deca and npp has made the difference for my self .

I absolutely love low dose deca but haven’t ran npp before. I know a bunch of guys here advocate for it. Might be put in an upcoming cycle

Results and sides shpuod be similar of not the same. Its like comparing tren Ace to tren E. Same shit different ester. Ive ran both but prefer long esters due to the pinning schedule and preferring longer cycles

Back
Top Bottom