Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP vs. deca thoughts?

malatAAz

Registered
how come every thread guys say they liked NPP better than deca? aren't they both the same thing just with different esters? heard it is better for points, it is better for muscle gains etc.

how come every thread guys say they liked NPP better than deca? aren't they both the same thing just with different esters? heard it is better for points, it is better for muscle gains etc.

Npp has a shorter ester than deca. This increases bioavailability and also requires more shots. In my experience it has less bloat also. I still run deca occasionally but I’m more about npp than deca now. It doesn’t require the same total volume per cycle and shorter cycles all together.

deca and npp are both very dry and neither has more water retention than the other... both convert to estrogen at a very low level as it is... they are the same exact thing but different esters... if you like shorter cycles, then go with npp... if you like to pin less, go with deca... neither one is "better" in terms of gains than the other

Joints and then no. It just feels better.

the problem with deca is it is a long ester. so it will take longer to peak in the body and longer to ester out when you come off. this makes it a very long cycle. there is a trend (which i have helped push) where guys want to run shorter cycles 8-10 weeks vs. the longer 15 week cycles everyone was running before. this allows faster recovery

A lot of it can be source related. They are the same compounds with different esters. It is possible to have a great cycle with npp because the source had good gear but then have a poor cycle because the deca was from a different source and not great. A lot can also change from cycle to cycle with you diet and training fluctuations.

It really is just different esters, and the main difference will be onset time and pinning frequency.

deca and npp are both very dry and neither has more water retention than the other... both convert to estrogen at a very low level as it is... they are the same exact thing but different esters... if you like shorter cycles, then go with npp... if you like to pin less, go with deca... neither one is "better" in terms of gains than the other

Bahahaha, I’ve never, in over a decade of using AAS, heard anyone call deca a dry compound. Matter of fact, second to dbol, it might be considered the wettest of the compounds.

Now maybe both of us aren’t running the same amount of it, lol.

OP, take my advice on this one, you’ll see less bloat with npp over deca....

Or you can listen to the sarms guy [emoji1787]

Lmfao. Now thats comedy. If your bloating on deca u either eat like shit or are running estrogen converting compounds with it. Smfh. More comedy i needed... i wont even go there with your "intelligence"...you do a wonderful job talking shit from the safety of your keyboard and monitor... your far less intelligent than i even thought... "over a decade i've never heard that" or "deca being the second wettest compound" LMFAO!!!! seriously...

Last edited:
Deca can be as dry as hell if you do things right. I ran it a couple summers ago at 500mg and was very dry. Lean. Striations and veins everywhere. Even on my abs

I dont find deca to be particularly watery but I dont find it to be extremely dry either. I dont mind pinning but if given the choice I would pick the longer acting ester every time. NPP has its place but for the most part I think deca is the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom