Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP vs. Deca, who is the winner?

I don't do well with either. Just thinking about them makes my nips itch lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, it is imperative to have estrogen AND prolactin protection so an AI as well as dostinex are extremely important when using either one...
Besides a blood test. Are there ways to know if your prolactin is out of whack. Like symptoms associated?

KRAZIEONE

So really kinda the same as an estrogen issue.

KRAZIEONE

yes and no... the fluid leakage is different and its disgusting bro... you definitely have to keep an eye on it and i would never even think about running any sort of 19-nor without having dostinex ON HAND first...

yes and no... the fluid leakage is different and its disgusting bro... you definitely have to keep an eye on it and i would never even think about running any sort of 19-nor without having dostinex ON HAND first...
OK. Yes I have never had that on hand. I'm not having any symptoms I was more curious how you would know if ur having a possible problem without having to get a blood test. Currently not using a 19-nor. But good to know to have that if planning on using it.

KRAZIEONE

NPP for me its better than Deca

Sent from my iPad using VPN Hot Spot Shield

Loved 720mg
Deca. Shot twice weekly, better cost effective ratio. Cabergoline with aromasin is golden, water rentention is mostly diet from my
Reaults

Proudly powered by RSL / TL / PBG!! Need advice on training, cycle layouts, general supplements, diet or just have a general question? Just send me a PM!

U know it'll take me a while to get to that dose myth in due time

Anadrol till u get headaches and shoot your igf on the daily.

gram of test and deca... you'll be more than little bloated bro....

Was on 25mg aromasin at the time, felt like the state puff marshmallow man for a while but dam high test felt great

Proudly powered by RSL / TL / PBG!! Need advice on training, cycle layouts, general supplements, diet or just have a general question? Just send me a PM!

I've always ALMOST run deca. Then I chicken out at the end for fear of deca-dick. But I think with dost & Aromasin from AG, I'd be safe to run it with test & enjoy :) from my research, deca all the way! Bulk all year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom