Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM's WALL OF FAME

sweet i've got some really good ones around here! usually when i log i like to have a quote of the day! :w00t:

Why are all cars automatically females?
Because they're pretty, they're reliable and a good one rides well.

hahaha.

"men are like chocolate...you find them in bars, they head straight for your thighs and they never last long enough to satisfy you"

im not one of these guys :)

nice!! keep em coming....

This thread has tons and tons of potential!

I love funny quotes..Just ask Melaina, she knows it! :)

Yes I was trying to find them all... and got lost :D If you see any of them add them!!

Why are all cars automatically females?
Because they're pretty, they're reliable and a good one rides well.

hahaha.
But you forgot the good ol: If it has tits or tires it will definitely give you problems!!LMAO! J/K ladies:innocent:

yuppers...we'll raise the limit, and if anyone plans to swing from my nuts...please swing from the left one since its stronger and peaked better than my right one :D

I love this one...

^^That's gonna make me laugh every time!! :lol:

I like the one Squat posted about the cupcake but I won't go there :D

"It's a good thing we swore off women forever so we could become successfull and make tons of money. Now I'm going to go warm up a bagel and have sex with it."

"Butter's in the Fridge"

HAHAHAHAHA

Some of you are missing the boat but I am enjoying it just the same :D

the team vj is hilarious

russianstar: Well i dont find it that attractive mike to be honest, id rather a smooth chest, a nice slim waist and nice long head hair, now if you can sort that out for me, il take you out for that dinner.

lolololl

russianstar: Well i dont find it that attractive mike to be honest, id rather a smooth chest, a nice slim waist and nice long head hair, now if you can sort that out for me, il take you out for that dinner.

lolololl

ohhhh that is pretty funny! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom