Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nutrobal stacked with RAD

SeanNotConnery

Registered
my goals this cycle are lean gains with fat loss. almost like a recomp. i find it difficult to put on size so nutrobal should boost my appetite right? my plan is:

RAD 20mg a day 12 weeks
nutrobal 25mg a day for 1 year straight

do i need to add anything else here?

my goals this cycle are lean gains with fat loss. almost like a recomp. i find it difficult to put on size so nutrobal should boost my appetite right? my plan is:

RAD 20mg a day 12 weeks

You can do that but 1 year a bit too long, go for 16 weeks first. You need liver/organ support like n2guard with a long cycle. (even sarms one)

You can do that but 1 year a bit too long, go for 16 weeks first. You need liver/organ support like n2guard with a long cycle. (even sarms one)

thats completely untrue... there are many studies done running it a year and longer with huge success and no negatives... people have been doing it FOR many years that way...

- - - Updated - - -

RAD 20mg a day 12 weeks

heres what i would do... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

RAD 20mg a day 12 weeks

Any stats and or info on you?

RAD 20mg a day 12 weeks

The appetite increase is hit or miss. I wouodnt say I ever experienced appetite increase but I always have a strong appetite

I just started with MK677 and I am definitely seeing the increased appetite and deep sleep that Stevesmi talked about in the Nutrobal podcast.

Also, it I have to take it before bed to moderate the hunger effects - when I take it in the morning, I want to eat all day long!!

Back
Top Bottom