Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OATMEAL12's LGD/S4/GW50 Epic 8 Week Log

OATMEAL12

Growing Brother
Sup Fellas,

This is my first log ever. So please bear with me. I will try and keep this log updated Daily.

STATS: 24 Years OLD 168lbs @ 12% bodyfat 5'7'' Male (FunSize)
Goal: Total Body Recomposition. I want to maintain my weight and drop the body fat before my next Cycle. Looking to get into the 8-10% body-fat range.

START DATE: March 15, 2012

Stack and Dosage UPDATED (03/12/14):
mystack.jpgoatmeal12s stack updated.jpg

Most Current Pictures 3/13/14

View attachment 1317
View attachment 1318
View attachment 1319
View attachment 1320
View attachment 1321

Just Checked my weight, Right now I am 166lbs...

DIET
Here is my diet I will be using with this log! Cardio is going to be increase a lot more than what I am currently doing, so I decided to keep my calories around maintenance.

View attachment 1308

Join me! Questions, Thoughts, And Recommendations Welcome!

Last edited:
Oatmeal.. Im following you dogg. You will love sarms1 brother

Sup Fellas,

This is my first log ever. So please bear with me. I will try and keep this log updated Daily.

STATS: 24 Years OLD 168lbs @ 12% bodyfat 5'7'' Male (FunSize)
Goal: Total Body Recomposition. I want to maintain my weight and drop the body fat before my next Cycle. Looking to get into the 8-10% body-fat range.

START DATE: March 17, 2012

Stack and Dosage:
View attachment 1291View attachment 1296

Diet/Before Pictures/Workout Plan Soon to Come!

Join me! Questions, Thoughts, And Recommendations Welcome!

I am very impressed at this layout. Both stylistically and substantially speaking.

"Pay me now or pay me later"~former gyno victim

i am really looking forward to seeing your results bro... i am really glad you are on evo now as well... you are going to love it here... bro, get that gw dosage up to 20 mg day... its fine if you want to be a bit conservative with lgd, although unnecessary, it's ok but with gw, go aggressive... trust me on this... i want you to get the best results possible... good luck bro... im always here if you need anything...

I agree, up the GW to 20mg ed and you'll be much happier with your results. Good luck

I'm in to follow your progress. I would definitely dose the GW higher at 20mg per day. That is where it really shines

Here is my diet I will be using with this log! Cardio is going to be increase a lot more than what I am currently doing, so I decided to keep my calories around maintenance.

DIET
View attachment Diet.pdf

Last edited:
Took first dose today. Nothing special to report. Going to work then doing yoga later

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom