Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off-season cycle to bulk

dhupcpm

Registered
hey I'm an Aussie and we're going into winter where I live in the next couple months so I'm looking to bulk. I have run a few Cycles before involving testosterone and Turinabol and some EQ too. this time I want to try Dianabol dbol for the first 4 weeks, Deca durabolin 200 mg a week along with testosterone enanthate 12 weeks total. I have aromasin on hand as well do you think I'm missing anything

hey I'm an Aussie and we're going into winter where I live in the next couple months so I'm looking to bulk. I have run a few Cycles before involving testosterone and Turinabol and some EQ too. this time I want to try Dianabol dbol for the first 4 weeks, Deca durabolin 200 mg a week along with testosterone enanthate 12 weeks total. I have aromasin on hand as well do you think I'm missing anything

Test and Deca is a standard bulking cycle, use dbol instead of tbol if you want to bulk, aromasin EOD and cardazol preworkout. You will need cycle support on this n2guard.

bro do 600mg deca. why people fraid of deca? it mild

I’m with mobster let’s check you stats and see where you are sitting as of now

Run the deca higher, like 400mg per week with your test at 200-300mg per week. No issue with dbol at the front. Pretty typical bulking cycle. Make sure you also add proviron and an AI like aromasin.

i would swap out the dbol for tbol and then run proviron after the kickstart

This. Tbol or Var over Dbol for lean gains any day.

Back
Top Bottom