Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] ProvenPeptides Review

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
[OFFICIAL EVOLUTIONARY.ORG ANNOUNCEMENT]

Dear Evolutionary Members,

In the past 2 weeks, we have received multiple complaints about the research company: ProvenPeptides.com [from now on: PP]. In particular, a public claim was made by member: 800lbsgorillaa [from now on: 800]; in which, he made multiple accusations about PP and certain members.

After an investigation, we have prepared a report for our evolutionary members. We did our best to make this as neutral and dry as possible, so very little, if any, commentary will be provided beyond direct evidence. In turn, we ask members to respect the outcome of our investigation.

Going forward, the information below will be based on the following standards:
  • True = Claim is true, verified by the administration.
  • False = Claim is a lie, verified by the administration.
  • Unproven = Claim is possibly legitimate but no proof is provided.
  • Mixed = Claim is possibly legitimate but some lies might be involved.

Disclaimer: Methods, sources, and personal information will be redacted for safety reasons.

Forum thread/topic under investigation:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/provenpeptides-com-scam-63257.html

CLAIM:
On 10/05/2018, post #1, 800 claimed he ordered SARMS from PP, order #201713 on May 02, 2018.

Well! I DO have an order number!!!! here
…...

RATING:
TRUE
true.png

WHAT'S TRUE:
800 provided a print screen proof of order; in addition, he provided payment proof via email on 10/12/2018.
KhsEuZP.jpg

CLAIM:
On 10/05/2018, post #1, 800 claimed he had a 500% increase in estrogen after using PP SARMS.

After using proven peptides "sarms"
A) I had estrogen 500% increased
…...

RATING:
MIXED
mixed.png

WHAT'S TRUE:
800 provided verified blood work with estrogen levels around 50% higher than the range.
0AO7mwQ.jpg

WHAT'S FALSE:
800 did not provide any blood work to corroborate a 500% increase in estrogen levels.

CLAIM:
On 10/05/2018, post #1, 800 claimed he got gynecomastia after using PP SARMS.

B) I got gyno tits
…...

RATING:
FALSE
false.png

WHAT'S FALSE:
800 provided no proof of gynecomastia. Requests for proof unsuccessful.

CLAIM:
On 10/05/2018, post #1, 800 claimed he went to the Hospital after using PP SARMS.

C) Went to hospital after taking their 'sarms' …...
…...

RATING:
TRUE
true.png

WHAT'S TRUE:
800 provided proof of an emergency room visit.
GOUZCDA.jpg

CLAIM:
On 10/05/2018, post #1, 800 claimed he was throwing up and had hot flashes from PP sarms.

C) ….after taking their 'sarms' with -hot flashes and throwing up-
…...

RATING:
UNPROVEN
unproven.png

ORIGIN:
Although 800 provided proof of his emergency room visit [see previous claim re: hospital], he could not provide corroborating evidence of hot flashes or nausea.

CLAIM:
On 10/05/2018, post #1, 800 claimed he was part of an investigation into PP.

D) I am part of an investigation into provenpeptides and coastlinekratom now who is under investigation
…...

RATING:
UNPROVEN
unproven.png

ORIGIN:
800 could not provide any evidence of being involved in any investigation into anyone. Though, there is evidence of bodybuilders in the past being part of investigations into companies due to hospitalization from clenbuterol/DNP use.

CLAIM:
On 10/05/2018, post #1, 800 claimed ProvenPeptides.com is a subsidiary/owned by Coastlinekratom.com

for the everyone reading this. Provenpeptides.com a supplier of PRESCRIPTION medicine without a prescription is located here:
2524 Water Valley Dr
Saint Cloud FL 34771
PHONE
910-506-3341
They are ran by coastline kratom
coastlinekratom.com
…...

RATING:
MIXED
mixed.png

WHAT'S TRUE:
800 provided evidence that ProvenPeptides.com uses a merchant account (credit card processing) under the brand Coastlinekratom.com. This was verified via their website order process.

WHAT'S FALSE:
800 did not provide any direct ownership information.

CLAIM:
On 10/05/2018, post #1, 800 claimed PP had unapproved representatives and owners spamming and scamming our forums.

…...
I also have proof this company is spcamming evolutionary.org with reps, pushers and owners on the forums.
…...
Proof E32830 is a scammer and pusher of these scammers in secret he is exposed:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/e32038-scammer-!-63255.html

RATING:
MIXED
mixed.png

WHAT'S TRUE:
Member: bam_dice provided proof of private messages E32038 was sending. E32038 was promoting PP without approval, and he insisted no moderators should be notified of his unapproved activities.

c3eb6b853d4c6bc02c379b09945f40ba.png

WHAT'S FALSE:
800 could not corroborate his claim that E32038 was the owner of PP.

ORIGIN
E32038 was a VIP member on our forums. During his work as a VIP on evolutionary, he violated our zero tolerance rules.

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...-tolerance-rules-(you-will-banned)-27427.html

The following offenses will get you banned right away (no warning):

• Bashing sponsors aka going out of way to say anything negative about sponsors
  • Taking pot-shots at sponsors products
  • Attacking staff
  • Scamming people
    [*]Promoting non-sponsor sources
    [*]Abuse or commercial use of PM system
  • Spamming members
  • Bully or harass members
  • Threaten members or staff

Thank you for your continued support of Evolutionary.org!

Yours in Sport,

siggy.png

Albert Wolfgang (WPA)
Chief Researcher and Administrator

Wolfgang I take my hat off to you. This came out a LOT better than I expected. I gotta say I had my doubts if I was being honest but I was wrong.

Spot on.

So much for 800's victim status.

So you agree E was spamming the boards...?

brother...its not about agree or disagree....that aint even up for discussion...E broke evo rules 1000% ... rules are rules...either EVERYONE follow them or NO one....straight up strict....and posted in public....this aint a topic brother....

So you agree E was spamming the boards...?

I disagree that E was spamming the boards, as you see WPA wrote mixed on that. There was proof of one PM where e suggested a source, from what I’m seeing here WPA isn’t saying he was spamming or the owner he was simply showing the one thing we all seen public.

We all know E isn’t their pusher.

Did this investigation include whether or not 800's IP address matched up with that of a certain moderator?

No. No, of course, said investigation was not so inclusive.

Whatever.

Uh huh. Okay.

- - - Updated - - -

...got a holeshot of it, anyway.

if you don't believe me I can post your IP if you would like to prove I can see them.. yours starts with 172

so many flashy color coded images. What is the final "official" conclusion?
As far as I know, 800 didn't provide any documents that were connected to prove anything.

E definitely was preaching PP but that doesn't mean it's his company or he was saying Sarms1 is fake, something most Sarms companies state very often. "You don't even know what is in that bottle but it's probably Pro-hormones unless its X label" seems to be every Sarms seller's statement. Yeah ok, let me take YOUR word at YOUR website over the next one stating the same exact thing.

so many flashy color coded images. What is the final "official" conclusion?
As far as I know, 800 didn't provide any documents that were connected to prove anything.

E definitely was preaching PP but that doesn't mean it's his company or he was saying Sarms1 is fake, something most Sarms companies state very often. "You don't even know what is in that bottle but it's probably Pro-hormones unless its X label" seems to be every Sarms seller's statement. Yeah ok, let me take YOUR word at YOUR website over the next one stating the same exact thing.

It’s over and done. Time to move on.

Did this investigation include whether or not 800's IP address matched up with that of a certain moderator?

No. No, of course, said investigation was not so inclusive.

Whatever.

You can have 1 account from a cellular device and 1 account from a pc device if you wanted to

- - - Updated - - -

Very professional breakdown of the 800 fiasco...but what was the point really? We all know 800 is a troll
And E is not the owner of PP ffs ppl...the owner is Josh Fulton his email and phone number are posted on Facebook under his company absorb health...

You can have 1 account from a cellular device and 1 account from a pc device if you wanted to

- - - Updated - - -

Very professional breakdown of the 800 fiasco...but what was the point really? We all know 800 is a troll
And E is not the owner of PP ffs ppl...the owner is Josh Fulton his email and phone number are posted on Facebook under his company absorb health...

^^^

my post was being facetious towards eddie cause he likes to give mods a hard time. i was just being a smartass back.. but yeah i can see IP's on here so i wasn't just 'making shit up' out of thin air. I like Eddie, we need more people like him in this country who aren't afraid to speak up. I would just appreciate guys not taking pot shots at me or other mods and calling us liars. remember we are volunteering our time to contribute to the forum and all the mods are smart/honest guys. trust me i'm the last original mod left so i've seen plenty come and go.. you guys can love me or hate me but i have never steered anyone wrong before.

if you don't believe me I can post your IP if you would like to prove I can see them.. yours starts with 172

Had I not been aware of the fact that you are privy to our IP addresses, I would not have asked:

- - - Updated - - -

bro this isn't true...800 is not a troll at all...800 showed actual proof...yea maybe the brother is angry...maybe he played too hard...but brother 800 straight up showed whats up with him and his situation...he aint no chump...and he aint no troll...

...all that being said brothers...but i heard this is another investigation going on into PP etc and multiple members involved in certain unapproved activities...you know you ya all are....

Back
Top Bottom