Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

THE OFFICIAL UD2 LOG OF RICKOSHEA

Alrighty, so the UD2 starts Tommorow. I'm really kind of anxious to change everything up completely from the Normal routine I've been running on, BUT, that's prolly the thing I need the Most! I'm wondering how the Body Will react to the Ultra Fast Paced Full Body Workout's? How will it handle the 1500cals for a day Monday Through Thursday?(THank freaking goodness for Forged Burner!) Either way I got a long way to go, but I will be posting up Weekly Pics. Every Sunday. Prolly not the same quality as the befores(I don't have ben's 2K camera on hand whenever I want it) Either way thanks for the support fellas!

If you have anything you would want me to write up as well, or post let me know!

GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!! :20:

and on that note...

*runs off to begin MY log*

:D

Good Luck Rickie!!! lol
You got this! But you're looking a little flabby in the love handles. Seriously, cut that out!!
I do the fast paced workouts, and for the first few weeks, it'll be fast! But you'll get used to it and it will show. You got this bro!!!

Thanks Sweedy!
hahaha ya I got some handles what you wanna fight about it!

Good luck O'Shea! Looking good already bro, can't wait to see how the "afters" look. LOL @ the ultimate warrior bro. That's some funny sh!t!

DAY 1:

So Today is the day! I'm pretty excited and really not excited at all. I don't like the idea of starving for 4 days, but I do love the Idea of Refeeds! I also don't like the Idea of No rest lots of reps workouts on Low low carb days. I do however love adding a pound of muscle per week and loosing a pound of fat per week!

So I'm about to eat the first meal:) I'm going to be surviving till thursday night off of 210g of protein, 75g of carbs and about 30g of fat! lot's of calorie counting when on the UD2

So My Idea is save the carbs for Pre-and post workout cause that's when I crave them the most.

Here's the supplements I will be taking to help aid me in my fat loss fight!
Eviscerate-My favorite topical fat incinerator!
Alphaburn- Gets those Stubborn Alpha2 receptor cells to relax
Lean FX- Awesome cortisol fighter!
Forged Burner-MY greatest weapon against shitty moods and Hunger!!!!

So Meal1:(By the way only doing four meals a day)
6 Egg whites
2 Whole Eggs
Green Veggies
1 pill of each sup
3 pills of Omega3's
1 pill dailyvitamin
5pumps total Eviscerate

I'll let you know how it goes:)

Its gonna go GREAT that's how its gonna go! Get it! ;)

Yeah that should keep you drinking water! Damn...I reread your Meal 1 2x looking for the rest of it! LOL. Good luck man! You motivate me!

Yep thats low. HAHA. Hoes the burner control your appetite. Im sure your gonna be drinking a ton of to help with that too.

Hey Bud, Yeah the burner is AWESOME!!! I usually have 4 meals by 2:00pm and today I'll have started my second.

So far the Burner is giving me a crap load of energy, and no need for food, but more importantly, I feel awesome! I'm in such a good mood! Feels great!

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys!

When I hit up meal two I'll write it all down along with the sups for that one!
Thanks for following along!

Forgot to add about 1.5-2 gallons of water a day~!

Bro I think your looking good man! Keep up the hard work Rick!!!

Ok So Just ate the Second meal of the day

1 chicken breast
1/2 cup of oats
1/2 TBSP of PB
1 TBSP of Honey
1 cup of Veggies

all in all about 370 cals
I will also be taking
1 alpha burn
1 lean Fx
1 Forged Burner
6 caps Amp02
3 caps Fish Oil

Just so you know, this is tough! But I'm getting the strangest gnarliest pumps man! I don't know if its the ton of water or what, but I feel amazing. The forged Burner is working excellently too!

I posted the workouts so just check those out cause I'm starting the lifts today too

Pretty soon I'll be adding gear to the supplements!

Nice job with the food!! And awesome news about the gnarly pumps! ;)

Ok So I hit the Gym at 4:15. That workout is one mother of a workout! Doing all those reps with very little rest on no calories is very very tough!!!! I was only able to get through two cycles today. I finished at 6:00pm

Important info
To the testament of How Good Burner and Amp02 are, I had A crap load of energy and a ton of drive the entire two hours of working out on very little calories. The Pumps again were rediculous as well!!!! I love this freaking stuff

Meal 3:
2scoops Muscle Replenisher
1scoop whey to build muscle!

I'm feelin really really good guys!

Back
Top Bottom