Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oil arrived solid

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Robb76 View Post
    I won't mention the source yet but I just received an order today and a vial of test E was solid like a thick jelly. I know some carrier oils like MCT will do that if they get too cold. It is winter after all. My question is what do you do when this happens? Is it garbage now?
    Did it stay like jelly?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have contacted the seller and am waiting for a response before I try heating up myself.

I have left the vial in a 72 degree room for over 18 hours and it hasn't reconstituted.

Thanks for the great input in this thread. It just makes me nervous because I've never seen it before.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Would love to hear how this turns out, post up after you hear from them

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Either heat it up or email the source about it

SCAMMER BANNED
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have contacted the seller and am waiting for a response before I try heating up myself.

I have left the vial in a 72 degree room for over 18 hours and it hasn't reconstituted.

Thanks for the great input in this thread. It just makes me nervous because I've never seen it before.
    Did you ended up getting a response from the seller or did you ended hitting it up?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My test c came in like this today as well. I put it in a bowl of hot water for about 5ish minutes and it is now liquid again.

However, there are now tiny crystals that resemble fibers floating around in the vial. I have agitated it and heated again in water but still see a few small crystals floating. Is this going to cause any issues?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsc318 View Post
    My test c came in like this today as well. I put it in a bowl of hot water for about 5ish minutes and it is now liquid again.

However, there are now tiny crystals that resemble fibers floating around in the vial. I have agitated it and heated again in water but still see a few small crystals floating. Is this going to cause any issues?
    The product has crashed and fallen out of suspension. It will never come back into suspension. You ask if it's safe. Hard to tell. Theoretically, it could be. You are more likely to increase PIP as it will crystallize in the muscle. You also know that it wasn't made properly for it to crash so how do you know anything else about it's safety? i would personally toss it and get a new source

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The seller replied and suggested placing the vial in the oven at 200 degrees F for 40 minutes. They replied promptly, I'm just slow to update the thread.

I have decided to just throw this junk in the garbage and eat the monetary loss. My trust in this seller is completely gone. Not because of the suggested method of reconstituting the test either.

Backstory; This was my second order from this source. My first order was placed in Sept and I received my order quickly. Part of my order was 2 vials of test e which arrived in a yellowish oil. This second order also included test e and it arrived in identical packaging as the first order except the oil is not yellowish and is solidified. Also to note, the boxes have the same batch number and expiration date even though the oils are different colors.

Additionally, the sachets of other products I ordered all have the same batch number even though they are completely different compounds. Maybe my definition of batch is wrong, but, I don't see how this is possible.

Finally, I've been using this sources test e since Sept as trt but a higher dose than my doc prescribed. I have felt like crap and had suspicion this gear was bull. I ordered labs using privatemdlabs.com and SteveSmi's discount code (I highly recommend this). I got my results on Friday. After 12 weeks of injecting 250mgs wk of this sellers test e... my total test was 63... yeah, 63! WTF was I injecting, cooking oil?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The seller replied and suggested placing the vial in the oven at 200 degrees F for 40 minutes. They replied promptly, I'm just slow to update the thread.

I have decided to just throw this junk in the garbage and eat the monetary loss. My trust in this seller is completely gone. Not because of the suggested method of reconstituting the test either.

Backstory; This was my second order from this source. My first order was placed in Sept and I received my order quickly. Part of my order was 2 vials of test e which arrived in a yellowish oil. This second order also included test e and it arrived in identical packaging as the first order except the oil is not yellowish and is solidified. Also to note, the boxes have the same batch number and expiration date even though the oils are different colors.

Additionally, the sachets of other products I ordered all have the same batch number even though they are completely different compounds. Maybe my definition of batch is wrong, but, I don't see how this is possible.

Finally, I've been using this sources test e since Sept as trt but a higher dose than my doc prescribed. I have felt like crap and had suspicion this gear was bull. I ordered labs using privatemdlabs.com and SteveSmi's discount code (I highly recommend this). I got my results on Friday. After 12 weeks of injecting 250mgs wk of this sellers test e... my total test was 63... yeah, 63! WTF was I injecting, cooking oil?
    Same response I got. I heated mine and then overnight at room temperature it started to crystalize, it's only supposed to be 200mg so idk.

I haven't had issues with them in the past. I've been on 400mg a week from them for about 9 weeks now and bloods showed my test was sky high.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

That sucks man, was it an online source? you should post the name so others don't fall victim.

I use online source but its reputable across forums selling dragon pharma and my blood show that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast