Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oil base vs water base to avoid infections

King Arthurxd

Registered
which one is better to inject winny? and which one tends to be safer to avoid infections and acne? I got both on hand and I'm doing this on my own so I want to do in the safest way possible, thank you.

When it really comes down to it, injectable and oral winstrol is basically the same thing. The liver toxicity and bioavailability of the drug are the exact same whether you take the drug orally or inject it. It's not the fact that you take it orally that makes the drug liver toxic, it's the carbon-17-alpha-alkylated chemical structure of the drug that makes it liver toxic.

Just think about it logically. If it was the fact that you take it orally that made the drug liver toxic, then every oral steroid would be liver toxic. That obviously isn't true because oral steroids like proviron and primobolan can be taken orally but are not liver toxic.

I personally don't see why anyone would inject the winstrol when they could just take it orally. Especially when oral winstrol is known to cause a lot of post injection pain.

If only the injectable version is available where you are located, you can actually drink it and use it exactly like the oral version. Measure the dosage out with a syringe, squirt it in your mouth, swallow and then chase with water/juice/coffee etc.

If you follow proper injection protocol your risk of infection will be the same. Just make sure everything is sterile and that you are wiping down the top of the vials and the area you are injecting.

Back
Top Bottom