Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok my 8 month cycle, dylangemelli help? and health problems

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Ok my 8 month cycle, dylangemelli help? and health problems

ok i started with a 16 week cycle of 200mg test and 400 deca.
    for 12 weeks

i dropped down to 60mg cyponate x2 a week but its dragon pharma so more like 150 or something cus its over dosed.
    then i did rad140 for 2 months and 2 months of ldg

i began to experience these symptoms : racing heart beat, vison problems

i think i took it too far. what was causing these symptoms? i thought maybe i was on too much test? im a small 5"10 , lithe guy. if i do sarms for too long do i experience these symptoms?

i ended up getting propanol or whetever to calm my beating heart. was the over use of sarms the cause?

i have s4 on the way, already from sarms.forsale. but then im going to start cycles of 12 weeks sarms, 4 weeks mk677.

do you think my health symptoms were caused by overuse of sarms? esp right after a deca cycle?

once the s4 is gone im going 4 weeks mk677. i am 36 and have shoulder problems that interfere with work, and the gear fixes it.
    cardarine was suggested along with the mk677. I am VERY lean and cut, will cardarine help me maintain muscle? or is it just for people who need to lose fat

i fucked up and i want to come back to jesus

- - - Updated - - -

also hearing diffulties like my ears are popping

was this from overuse of sarms? my test use is pretty average now but i could drop it lower

i need trt baseline and sarms but i want to do it healthily now

- - - Updated - - -

will cardarine give me strength? i dont do cardio im VERY lean and must force feed.

i am seeking save substances to use on 4 week break like mk677, if there was something else from sarms.forsale i could get that would keep me strong and maintaining id like to know about it
    im worried cardarine is just ephedrine x10 and wont help me build/keep muscle

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    hearing problems can be as simple as an ear infection

pretty common if you train at a public gym. touch the bar then touch your ear and get an infection. i'm a very touch my face and ears type of person out of habit and i've gotten one before. they drained my ears and white shit came out

go to a clinic and have them clean out your ears and get some drops
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sarms are not proven,haven't passed clinical trials and are research purpose products/compounds,not to say that they are the sole cause or any cause of your problems,just an observation worth noting imo

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You sound like you might have issues beyond use of Sarms as in 'and I want to come back to Jesus'.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i honestly feel like after reading how scattered and all over the place your post is, there is something deeper going on than anything related to what you are using...

first, you need a full blood panel to see whats going on

then you need to gain a far better understanding of what exactly you are using, how to use them and what to expect from them

beyond that, i cant help you with whatever mental aspects you may or may not need help with... thats something for you to decided and address but there is clearly something else off there that is not related to any sort of products you are using... its just an observation but i think that most reading your post would agree with that...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    i honestly feel like after reading how scattered and all over the place your post is, there is something deeper going on than anything related to what you are using...

first, you need a full blood panel to see whats going on

then you need to gain a far better understanding of what exactly you are using, how to use them and what to expect from them

beyond that, i cant help you with whatever mental aspects you may or may not need help with... thats something for you to decided and address but there is clearly something else off there that is not related to any sort of products you are using... its just an observation but i think that most reading your post would agree with that...
    That's what I felt. It feels a little random and all over the place. More often than we'd like is members only telling is what they want and the minimum info needed for us to help them. We don't know how they train, rarely hear about diets and so on. Mental health, any other meds, what other 'habits' (reccy drugs) they have are missed.

Some will still parrot a cycle cos that's all that's been asked for. This is, I suspect, NOT one of those times where that would be useful. An apparent lack of knowledge all points of use of PEDs (not knowing about sides and asking about an ear infection and sarms) to a kinda random scatter gun approach to the use of PEDs which is another red flag. We have advised those who reveal info about some mental issues to deal with those first. That needs to happen here too I feel.

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    That's what I felt. It feels a little random and all over the place. More often than we'd like is members only telling is what they want and the minimum info needed for us to help them. We don't know how they train, rarely hear about diets and so on. Mental health, any other meds, what other 'habits' (reccy drugs) they have are missed.

Some will still parrot a cycle cos that's all that's been asked for. This is, I suspect, NOT one of those times where that would be useful. An apparent lack of knowledge all points of use of PEDs (not knowing about sides and asking about an ear infection and sarms) to a kinda random scatter gun approach to the use of PEDs which is another red flag. We have advised those who reveal info about some mental issues to deal with those first. That needs to happen here too I feel.
    I agree with you Mobster and I think you are often times very spot on when I read your posts. You post with a lot of insight and I know I for one appreciate that. For me, just reading this, I also believe there is something going on here far more with the person as opposed to the products used but I also am not a psychiatrist however I personally feel it is rather glaring and obvious but I also do not want to be offensive either. It just seems very obvious to me

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    I agree with you Mobster and I think you are often times very spot on when I read your posts. You post with a lot of insight and I know I for one appreciate that. For me, just reading this, I also believe there is something going on here far more with the person as opposed to the products used but I also am not a psychiatrist however I personally feel it is rather glaring and obvious but I also do not want to be offensive either. It just seems very obvious to me
    Thanks. It MIGHT be nothing more than a strange way of expressing himself but it feels otherwise. Occasionally I'll remind reps and mods that we ought (if only a little) to have half an eye on the bigger picture stuff and be aware we only see what we are shown info wise. This feels like a be more careful kinda reply to sort of post

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok so it could be a multitude of things:

1) Get blood work done
    2) Whats your blood pressure like? Whats your estrogen look like?
    3) Who prescribed you propranolol
    4) It is anxiety? Racing heart, blurry vision, ears popping are know anxiety sides. Some people are susceptible to anxiety on gear
    5) Caffeine addiction? That will make anxiety worse.

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just drop all this garbage your taking go to basics people over complicate these things for sure..
    type one kills......

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast