Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay...Here It Is.

nelson montana

<b>V.I.P. - Author</b>
A little blast from the past when "over 40" was "the old guys!" LOL Today, guys in their 40's are at their peak! And guys in the 50's and even 60's would put any of us on stage at that time. to shame. Lots of reasons for that.

At any rate, I thought I deserved second place, but, I like me. : ) Whatever... I never took this very seriously.

And yes, my big cycle, (the the most I ever did up till that point) started one month out ( and before everything supposedly "kicks in") was 10 mgs of D-bol a day and 200 mgs of Primobolan a week -- which of course, does nothing. What did I know? Didn't matter. It was all for fun.

I actually came in second in the lightweight division, (under 175) and this was the overall. The winner was awesome.

If nothing esle, it's nice to have a representation of what i looked like before my skin sagged!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJR0Mi6wchI

Nelson that video says Private. Great post and great self promotion I support you but you should let N2BM handle your videos. You kind of ruined a good post by having an IT issue.

Alright, here ya go. Like I said -- it's a looong time ago and the competition since then has risen a hundred times over. But in my case, I did next to nothing in regard to gear. I probably could have passed a natty test if I stopped the d-bol a couple of days prior since I wasn't using any test. Zero stims. It's was really about getting in the best shape possible. These days I guess this would be considered "pyhsique, or male model or whatever the less muscular /more aesthetic catagory is.

I made 5th. I'm in the record books. LOL. Got it out of my system. And managed to stay close to that shape for the next 25 years, minus some hair. : )

Alright, here ya go. Like I said -- it's a looong time ago and the competition since then has risen a hundred times over. But in my case, I did next to nothing in regard to gear. I probably could have passed a natty test if I stopped the d-bol a couple of days prior since I wasn't using any test. Zero stims. It's was really about getting in the best shape possible. These days I guess this would be considered "pyhsique, or male model or whatever the less muscular /more aesthetic catagory is.

I made 5th. I'm in the record books. LOL. Got it out of my system. And managed to stay close to that shape for the next 25 years, minus some hair. : )

That's a good video nelson you look good but you looked uncomfortable on stage to be honest. This looks more like physique then bodybuilding these days.

That's a good video nelson you look good but you looked uncomfortable on stage to be honest. This looks more like physique then bodybuilding these days.

But back then... plus it's a Master class. All decent enough for small/short older fellas

Uncomfortable? Not at all. I've made my living as a performer and have been on stage thousands of times so I'm not sure why it comes off that way. But I agree, it definitely would be "Physique" by today's standards.

You looked great brotha!! And love the 90s hair!
Great to know you've kept at it and continued to make physique progress. Very motivational for the rest of us.

You looked great brotha!! And love the 90s hair!
Great to know you've kept at it and continued to make physique progress. Very motivational for the rest of us.

Thanks bro. Yeah, the hair is embarassing but we all had something like that!

I figured at the time that would be as good as I can get, but I did manage to put on a bit some more sizein the following years. Funny thing is, when I competed, 20 year later, I came in at the same exact weight!

I miss the days when I thought every workout was going to make me better. These days, it's about maintaining, and even that is a challenge. Then again, to look good at this stage of life is, in itself, pretty damn cool. It's something that no one thought possible 20 years ago. And, with the new innovations coming along with sarms and peptide and rev agonists....who now what's possible in the future?

Back
Top Bottom