needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Okay, Let's See How This Works Out

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Okay, Let's See How This Works Out

I took a break from the boards because, quite frankly, I have no interest in arguing with people who have no desire to learn. I get paid too much to teach, give clinics, and consult, so offering advice for free to get my balls broken by some kid in his mother's basement doesn't hold much appeal.

But as a curtesy to Rick, upon his request, I'll extend the offer to everyone on the board.

Now if someone feels I have nothing to offer, so be it. I'm not here to convince anyone of anything. But I'm certainly willing to discuss and debate. And answer any questions.

So I'll bring up some points which I've made for decades . In fact I was the first to present them -- and have been proven correct. But people forget. So here we go again.

Among the topics are...

"The Benefits of Short Cycles."

"The Dangers of Clomid."

"Why mg per mg, Dianabol is the Most Effective Steroid"

The Pointlessness of Aerobics."

"Why Nutrient Timing Doesn't Work."

"Why the Ketogenic Diet is So Unhealthy"

"Why No One Should Ever Use Trenbolone."

"Why Using More Than Two Steroids in a Cycle is Just Redundancy."

"Why the Use of Stimulants has a "Backfire" Effect."

"Why Fasting isn't Worth the Effort."

"What the "Golden Age Guys Really Did."

"Why 90% of the Guys Doing Higher Dosages Than Arnold Ever Did Look Like Nothing. "

Feel free to question, but only if you're actually interested in a dialogue. But if you just want to argue, save your breath. If you think I'm out of touch because I'm too old to comprehend what some guy on a message board thinks, fine. Bow out. Or, go ahead, be an asshole! It doesn't effect me one way or the other. I'll shut this down tonight. It's not like my future depends on what some jerk off thinks. Like I said, this is a favor. Try to be specific in your questions.

Hey, maybe this'll get no response. That's cool too. But I'm willing to mix it up.

Fire away.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro it crazy you appeared. there was a thread just a few days ago about you. but your list here didn't include sarms, maybe you changed your thinking and now endorse sarms? https://anabolex.com/community/threa...hinks-so.2550/

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nelson what do you think about sarms? LOL sorry Nelson I had to.

Glad to see you back on EVO.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    Nelson what do you think about sarms? LOL sorry Nelson I had to.

Glad to see you back on EVO.
    bro nelson said sarms are no good. i disagree. GW got me ripped up like nothing else.

I say we compare pics and decide who right and wrong. Nelson put up pics what you look like and I will do same and forum can vote if sarms are no good

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    bro it crazy you appeared. there was a thread just a few days ago about you. but your list here didn't include sarms, maybe you changed your thinking and now endorse sarms? https://anabolex.com/community/threa...hinks-so.2550/
    I just read it. And ...WOW, the level of ignorance and stupidity there is astounding.

Yes, I maintain that SARMS are less effective and less healthy than steroids. I said all along that they are suppressive, which has been proven to be true. (Surprise, surprise). And the fact that people use something that is suppressive is beyond retarded.

But hey, I'm old so how can I possibly know anything about anything new? And yes, I have used them but that;s besides the point. This is another tactic of the idiotic -- they think that using something make you an expert. Well, I never did heroin, so I guess I should listen to those who have used it and said it's great. They know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    I just read it. And ...WOW, the level of ignorance and stupidity there is astounding.

Yes, I maintain that SARMS are less effective and less healthy than steroids. I said all along that they are suppressive, which has been proven to be true. (Surprise, surprise). And the fact that people use something that is suppressive is beyond retarded.

But hey, I'm old so how can I possibly know anything about anything new? And yes, I have used them but that;s besides the point. This is another tactic of the idiotic -- they think that using something make you an expert. Well, I never did heroin, so I guess I should listen to those who have used it and said it's great. They know.
    That was supposed to read "People who use something suppressive FOR PCT is retarded."

How do you edit an existing post?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

- - - Updated - - -

That was supposed to read "People who use something suppressive FOR PCT is retarded."

Start with that - why are they less healthy?

BTW: I agree with short cycles.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iwould like to hear your thoughts on nutrition timing

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

- - - Updated - - -

bro bloodwork don't lie. they not suppressive like steroids. so you lose debate before you started. I on GW right now. no suppression at all. same levels as pre.

i think you a troll who like to stir shit up but can't back it up. also i think you the retarded one. I live in Texas and people here are pretty dumb, but you dumber than all of them put together. if i ever drive up to shithole New York/new jersey or wherever you from, I'm gonna find you and kick your skinny ass in the gym and record it to post on here. you ready for meatup or you scared?

nobody on here cares what you think about anything except newbies. none of the mods on here got any respect for your knowledge. just callin it how i see it bro sorry
    Last edited by BodyMonster34; 03-17-2021 at 11:01 AM.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    nelson

I haven't been on here all that long but as an "old guy" I always appreciated your stance that more is not necessarily better. That's a welcome change from most of the boards I have been on - and left. That's become my one golden rule now for PED's.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Start with that - why are they less healthy?

BTW: I agree with short cycles.
    We, as bodybuilders, are very familiar with the fact that doctors and the AMA are wrong about a lot of things, including of course, steroids. But I'll quote Dan Duchaine here. He said, Just because they're wrong about some things doesn't mean they're wrong about everything. The FDA has decided that SARMS are to liver toxic to be used for human consumption. Meanwhile, Dianabol, WInstrol, testosterone, Deca, Anavar, Anadrol have been available with a prescription. And some of them are pretty liver toxic. And they're all more effective than SARMS. Since that stuff is available - I don't see the point of SARMS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DPSCT View Post
    nelson

I haven't been on here all that long but as an "old guy" I always appreciated your stance that more is not necessarily better. That's a welcome change from most of the boards I have been on - and left. That's become my one golden rule now for PED's.
    Thanks bro, I appreciate that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zaccass1 View Post
    Iwould like to hear your thoughts on nutrition timing
    I think it's a gimmick. The body processes all nutrients as needed. The body doesn't know if your workout is over or if you're walking home. The notion that it'll just use a carb or an amino acid when you want it to is absurd.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast