Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it okay to run less steroids?

jonfirio

My first cycle I did, 1200mgs total of gear
I went from 6’1’’ 193 pounds to 212 pounds. Was pretty happy with results
My 2nd cycle I was wondering if it would be okay to run less and still get results
or do you have to keep jacking up the dose each cycle
What if i did just 500mgs testosterone and an oral with it. could I still make progress?

it is good to gradually increase the amount you use each cycle, when you get to a point where you want to come down my best advice is come off a long time. train natty for a while. then you can come back and start low again and work your way up. that works the best so you don't get mind fucked

often times with steroids and ped's, less is more and you are completely fine to run less and would be much wiser to do so... if you need over a gram of shit to make gains then you have bigger issues... test with an oral is excellent to make gains and you could even go with just test and sarms as well...

My 2nd cycle I was wondering if it would be okay to run less and still get results
What if i did just 500mgs testosterone and an oral with it. could I still make progress?

dont go up in doses keep doses same
500mgs testosterone and 50mgs anavar is good

How old are you?

Bro that's crazy your first cycle was over a gram of gear. I feel like you could have gotten similar results on 350-500mg of Test only.

My advice is run a couple test only cycles, no more than 500mg, then add in a mild oral to the next cycle. Then depending on your goals throw in some EQ, Deca or Primo. Because some of these compounds require higher doses, you may start pushing up close to a gram total. But I also recommend dropping the test to 200-300mg once you throw in the other compounds. It lets the others shine and minimizes sides

Back
Top Bottom