Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old age and gear

rickyhale88

HELLO EVERYONE
I'm 45 and have been on gear for about 5 years now. I'm 6'5 240

last month my wife had me do the vegan diet. Energy was great but I lost so much weight.
The problem was not lack of protein it was just lack of eating enough.
Also on top of that we started some HGH.

I had to help her with this as we are both older and looking at having kids.
I'm good as my sperm is ok but she is past the age of having a child so we read about the benefits of HGH for IVF.
we will see how it goes.

Now it seems that my problem is water weight. The HGH seems to cause this. I live in Florida and the min. you walk outside you drop 10lbs from sweat.
yet I still keep it on the gut. I don't want to do a bunch of cardio but it looks like this might be the only way and I know its just going to cause me to lose
even more gains. Any suggestions ?

A little about me. I grew up in Alabama. played sports basketball, football, and you name it I did it. I have been looking into gear and how they all work for years.
I know a few things but it is always good to keep reading new things and looking into new studies.

If you have ideas for me or if you are just starting out and need some advice let me know.

Most people doing gear are not older. They are 20's and 30's

My first cycle was when I was 37 but I'd trained 22 years. You'll see me constantly berate the guys under 25. But yes, statistically speaking, you're correct.

if you want to get rid of your belly you need to lose total body fat

there isn't any other way i can put it to make it any simpler.

i know you are tall, but 240 is still a lot of weight for a normal joe. so if you want to lean up for real you need to lose fat and yes you will lose SOME muscle too. comes with the territory

a lot of issues people have with water and hgh comes down to their sodium to potassium ration... people dont realize that you need to be taking in 4700 mg of potassium per day and often fall WELL short of this and often take in much more than 2300 mg of sodium... you have to be very very aware of this when using hgh and thats likely part of your problem... and please, dont mention bananas like everyone else when they hear the word potassium... they are not even close to the top of the list for potassium... they are a million lists out there to look up that will help you with what to use for sources and NOT potassium supplements.. they have jack shit for potassium in them and not even close to what you should be depending on either..

What stuck in my mind after reading the first post was how the OP sweated off 10lbs in the Florida heat but 'kept the belly'. Well it was just sweat. Not fat lost. He mentioned what he used to do not what he does now (so no exercise) and doesn't want to do cardio.

You are like most guys and have this fear of "losing gains". It really isn't that easy to lose muscle. If you lose overall body weight and do it the right way, sure you will lose some muscle, but you will actually look much bigger as you lean out. Try it. Watch how people commend that you look bigger even though you think you are getting smaller.

It sounds to me like you are kind of lost of how to set up a proper diet and training program.

I suggest you go on my website trevordietcoach.com go to the blog section and read some of my diet and training blue prints. You can use my daily diet and workout programs as a template for yourself

Back
Top Bottom