Thread: Old Man looking to add 20 LBS in a cycle - Not sure what is available

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Old Man looking to add 20 LBS in a cycle - Not sure what is available

Hello,

I'm looking for a cycle (AAS/ProH/Sarms??) - no clue what or where to get. So, that is why this thread.
    Since I see most threads with this type of question end up with many replies about "What are your stats/age, etc" - I will provide details I deem relevant below to try to avoid such replies.

I'm 59 years old, 6'3 210 lbs at about 14-16% BF. I've been lifting for 20+ years. I am on HRT (200mg Cyp X biweekly) so I won't need to "RESTART" my own natural Test production after a cycle. I am used to daily protein input of 1+g/lb. body weight and when I want to "cut", I do intermittent fasting or OMAD. (One Mead A Day).

I have some spine issues (not made worse by lifting - in fact the opposite) which limit lower body work. I have other minor issues with pain but work through them. I've had recent MRI's performed which show issues but none related to lifting and none that would be made worse by lifting. Otherwise, I am healthy and in good shape.

Goal: to add 20 lbs (net) of muscle in a short period of time (3 months?). I would prefer orals. I need a reliable source of products that actually work. This would be my first type of cycle (except I did do 1-Testosterone pro-hormone for 2-3 months when it first came out many years ago.

I am well versed in supplementation (I take quite a few - too many to mention) - none of these are AAS/ProH/SARM types. I have frequent blood work to test just about anything I want.

Any thoughts? And Thanks!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Jesus good luck thats a tall order, your gonna need Stallones doctor/nutritionist. Jumping in and finding a reliable source isn't that easy and I believe orals are easier to fake so be careful..

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Sarms are good but they aren't gonna get you 20lbs ... you're gonna need to stack injectables

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks! Much appreciated. FYI: I am also well versed in nutrition. Much appreciated.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthere214 View Post
    Thanks! Much appreciated. FYI: I am also well versed in nutrition. Much appreciated.
    Yah a massive caloric surplus will be needed!

Also, there's a source/former sponsor/accused of being a scammer/scammers proved to be bullshit artists here, Ive never used them but the moderators do can take sometime to get the order too but maybe one of the mods will point you in the right direction. Im sure someone will chime in...

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Be careful as mentioned before for them not to be fakes or something. It's good you wanna get in shape back again

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlyBaked View Post
    Yah a massive caloric surplus will be needed!

Also, there's a source/former sponsor/accused of being a scammer/scammers proved to be bullshit artists here, Ive never used them but the moderators do can take sometime to get the order too but maybe one of the mods will point you in the right direction. Im sure someone will chime in...
    I actually meant to say that the accusers were proven to be bullshit artists...still though tread lightly

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Packing 20lbs net muscle. In you age. In 3 months. ( no offence intended) is hardly possible. Or you gonna stuff youself with highly risky compounds and drive yourself to hart attack.
    20 lbs is possible but majority is water. Muscles will look fuller and rounded, but because of water. As soon you're off cycle water goes away. I am off cycle for 10 days and already 7lbs lost with same nutrition and training intensity.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    go to the supermarket and buy a 1 pound steak. that is 1 pound of muscle right there. now imagine 20 of those steaks in your body, that is 20 pounds of actual muscle. and no you cannot do that in 3 months. you can certainly put on 20 pounds of fat and water though, that is easy to do
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Be careful if you try that cause it's to risky to try and put that much muscle that quick

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's not even a little bit realistic to add 20 pounds in one cycle - as a young man never mind old man.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.