Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Older guy staying on test and using hcg and clomid

Austincouple

Registered
Hi all! I am a older guy who has decided to stay on test pretty much always. I was basically taking a 250 a week and then bumped it up to 300 and I think my body is completely shutting down natural production now. Is it possible or helpful to run a cycle of hcg/clomid along with the test to try and restart the systems?

Hi all! I am a older guy who has decided to stay on test pretty much always. I was basically taking a 250 a week and then bumped it up to 300 and I think my body is completely shutting down natural production now. Is it possible or helpful to run a cycle of hcg/clomid along with the test to try and restart the systems?

First off as soon as you start injecting test, you are shutting yourself down. Second 300 and even 250 is a very high dose to run a TRT protocol. Not smart.... HCG is a temporary fix and really no pint in running it. Unless your trying to get your girl pregnant there is no need to run HCG/Clomid while taking test. If you don’t want to be permanently shutdown, then cycle off and run the perfect PCT.

Why not smart? What am I risking at that dose and at 50 years old? I ask because I didn’t see it to be much of a concern when I use to cycle back in the day and 500-750 a week for 3 months at a time give or take

You will run into all kinds of health issues keeping your test levels higher then normal range for a long period of time. TRT is meant to be for ever and keeping them in the 900’s and not exceeding 1000 is what you want for this. Cycling is totally different, and the reasons we limit that cycle to 12-15 weeks and take double that time off. Is to keep our health good.

You could blast and cruise if you are wanting to cycle higher levels still. Run TRT dose (what ever that dose is for you) keeping it in normal range year round but cycle higher levels for 12 weeks and than 6 months normal TRT.

TRT is forever, not just a cycle, and is meant to be dosed to keep you at natural levels. You dosage is a permanent cycle, which means you will be adding health complications, such as prostate issues, cardiovascular problems, etc. TRT should be the minimum dosage needed to keep natural levels, and TRT high end is like 200mg. As soon as you start taking exogenous test, you are shutting down. HCG won't turn you back on, but short term use can help with fertility on TRT.

What does your bloodwork say?

All of this is pointless without bloodwork. If you are self prescribing trt so essentially running a never-ending cycle then you need routine bloodwork to make sure your lipid profiles, cholesterol, etc are all in check.

250-300mg/week is abusive. TRT works because it keeps you in the healthy test range with the minimal amount of test possible.

At 250-300mg/week id guess you are over 1000 test level with the health range usually being 250-850 (give or take on most blood tests).

At those levels you will risk heart damage and other unwanted side effects like high estrogen.

As stated above HCG is pointless its a bandaid and really only need clomid if cycling off.

How long have you been on test? At age 50 if it has been more than a year id guess your natural production is destroyed meaning clomid is pointless.

there is no way to magically trick your body into not knowing you are on exogenous hormones sorry.

either you commit to TRT for life or you just cycle steroids smartly and pct to recover your HPTA each time.

Thank you for the great advice! So, based on what you said, if I wanted to do a couple “blast” cycles a yr of upwards of 400-500 week for 10-12 weeks, what would you suggest a good TRT level to be? 150-200? Or even lower?

Thank you for the great advice! So, based on what you said, if I wanted to do a couple “blast” cycles a yr of upwards of 400-500 week for 10-12 weeks, what would you suggest a good TRT level to be? 150-200? Or even lower?
You should really speak to an endocrinologist to help figure out what your TRT dosage should be. It depends on factors like how fast your body processes exogenous testosterone, how well it responds to testosterone, etc. Bloodwork can help you dial this into normal ranges though.

as P0N said you need to run bloodwork and if you really want TRT why not go through an endo or a TRT clinic and get a script? Then you arent always trying to secure gear from an underground lab.

You can pick up additional test for your blasts and use when necessary.

If you are going to stay on long term id see what your doc prescribes for TRT and then get test e or test c when you do blasts. Blasts though should be maximum once a year for 10-12 weeks then back to your trt dose.

Again elevated levels of test in your system can lead to heart and prostate issues plus need to look at your estrogen levels as well meaning you may need to secure aromasin for your blasts.

Everyone is different and only bloodwork will tell you what works for you. However most people seem to be around 150mg for a sweet spot for TRT. You may need more or less. You will have to pick a dose and run it for 5 weeks and then go get bloodwork. Adjust from there! Private MD is a good place to get your bloodwork if your in the states. You may also need an AI at TRT dose, some do and some do not. Another reason to be running bloodwork.

as P0N said you need to run bloodwork and if you really want TRT why not go through an endo or a TRT clinic and get a script? Then you arent always trying to secure gear from an underground lab.

You can pick up additional test for your blasts and use when necessary.

If you are going to stay on long term id see what your doc prescribes for TRT and then get test e or test c when you do blasts. Blasts though should be maximum once a year for 10-12 weeks then back to your trt dose.

Again elevated levels of test in your system can lead to heart and prostate issues plus need to look at your estrogen levels as well meaning you may need to secure aromasin for your blasts.

The problem with the clinic is the cost. $200 a month. As you know we can purchase a years worth for that same price UG.

The problem with the clinic is the cost. $200 a month. As you know we can purchase a years worth for that same price UG.

No agreed I just look at it as you have a script so if ever caught with test you at least legally can have it.

Also have seen so many top notch sources dry up over the years, its the nature of UGLs, so unless he is prepared to stock up you are always running the risk of losing your source, but at that point I guess you could just go to your doctor or clinic and get it that way if you really cant find any.

Im lucky my health insurance covers everything so if I ever needed TRT it would be covered even through a clinic plus can use my health savings account as well.

I also factor in the cost of running a full panel of bloods every 3-6 months which the doctor/clinic will do. I can only use personalabs (privateMD doesnt cover my state) so a full panel is like $400 and then I would still need to bring to my doctor.

No agreed I just look at it as you have a script so if ever caught with test you at least legally can have it.

Also have seen so many top notch sources dry up over the years, its the nature of UGLs, so unless he is prepared to stock up you are always running the risk of losing your source, but at that point I guess you could just go to your doctor or clinic and get it that way if you really cant find any.

Im lucky my health insurance covers everything so if I ever needed TRT it would be covered even through a clinic plus can use my health savings account as well.

I also factor in the cost of running a full panel of bloods every 3-6 months which the doctor/clinic will do. I can only use personalabs (privateMD doesnt cover my state) so a full panel is like $400 and then I would still need to bring to my doctor.

That’s awesome to be fully covered! Sucks about the private md, I can even submit it to my FSA and get reimbursed.

That’s awesome to be fully covered! Sucks about the private md, I can even submit it to my FSA and get reimbursed.

Yea for some reason they dont serve my state which blows so I have to pay more than double the normal female hormone panel on PrivateMD.

I can use my HSA which is the same as an FSA just its not use it or lose it which is nice and can invest in stocks/investment options as well.

I get my bloods once a year from my primary with a full panel then in the meantime I just buy the ones I need for any cycles.

i have bean running Deca npp 250mg per week like 50mg every other day,Test cyp 250mg per week like 125mg every 5 day, om on cycle 8-9 weeks,But my gf dont knows that in cycle,she want gets pragnent 21 august,Can i do that when im cycle now? ot better stop till 21 august then try again?
any advice will be happy to hear!

i have bean running Deca npp 250mg per week like 50mg every other day,Test cyp 250mg per week like 125mg every 5 day, om on cycle 8-9 weeks,But my gf dont knows that in cycle,she want gets pragnent 21 august,Can i do that when im cycle now? ot better stop till 21 august then try again?

Only thing I would suggest is HCG as if you stop now you need to go full PCT and recover and thats going to take time as well plus cant run HCG during PCT so I dunno but id say maybe try HCG?

Yep try HCG and clomid together. Do a search on what your asking. There are guys on here that have achieved it while on cycle. I know there was some that laid out what they were doing to help.

My advice is to start your own thread and not hijack somebody else's.

Back
Top Bottom