Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Older newb cycle

DapRun

I am an older guy in my early thirties and this is the first time I'm going to be trying steroids. Never even knew we could buy these until a friend showed me how you can purchase online.
My goals are to get increase strength and muscle gains in the gym. I don't need to put on tons of size or anything like that.
I’m 5’11’’
163 pounds
my friend recommended something called cypionate. can you tell me about that

I am an older guy in my early thirties and this is the first time I'm going to be trying steroids. Never even knew we could buy these until a friend showed me how you can purchase online.
My goals are to get increase strength and muscle gains in the gym. I don't need to put on tons of size or anything like that.
I’m 5’11’’
163 pounds

you have zero business using any steroid right now... you have less than zero education and are in no way ready mentally and also physically in your current condition, given the fact you can easily gain 15 pounds on your own and would be still be on the lighter side... stick around here and actually start learning some things first...

cypionate he is talking about is testosterone cypionate, an ester which is attached to the hormone to extend its life and slow its release into the body

it is most commonly used by those on TRT cause it is smooth and cheap to prescribe

I would focus more so on your knowledge base and your diet and training first sir. These all seem like huge red flag areas that you need to address before using any sort of steroid compound

I’m 5’11’’
163 pounds

I'll lay out the cycle for you

200mgs of testosterone cypionate
400mgs primobolan enanthate /week
30mgs anavar/day
7 caps n2guard
20mgs cardarine/day

older guy like yourself should start with 500mgs primobolan and anavar

I’m 5’11’’
163 pounds

Not even close to being 'older'

You need to do a lot more research before jumping straight into peds

I’m 5’11’’
163 pounds
What's up man??
You sound like you are very new to all this, my suggestion, think for yourself don't take advise from people who probably know not much more than you.

Learn about anabolic steroids before making the decision to use them.

Once you do decide to use them first thing you have to remember and realize is anabolic drugs and not some kind of magic potion that's going to just put tons of muscle on you no matter what. How well these drugs work, if your goal is to put on muscle lean muscle, is dependent on your diet and how you train. Those three things are the most important three things in competitive bodybuilding and just bodybuilding in general even if you're not a competitor. Diet, training and the drugs if you don't have all three together, doing why is best for yoy you're not going to ever get optimal results.

I personally know guys who inject anabolic drugs maybe go to the gym once a week, eat like crap, waste most of their time on walking Dead marathons eating Cheetos and wonder why they're not gaining any muscle. I've heard the drugs are fake, I've heard that. Give me a goddamn break that's what I told them if you didn't sit on the couch like a lazy bum everyday you would see results. ut honestly but a whole lot of people here know a whole lot about it so make sure you have that lined up before you even start because if you don't have that once you finish I'm telling you you will not keep a single pound. remember very important before you start educate yourself on diet and training I can't really go into that it's too long to write and if you need some help with it find a good bodybuilding trainer not a trainer at the gym that walks around and makes the minimum wage. or do as much research as you possibly can on the best way to eat to gain lean muscle. also set out a training program again the optimal way to do this would be to find the best bodybuilding trainer you could find and he would set this all up for you because if you find the right person you don't have to worry about anything because if you have the right person you have years and years of experience knowledge that is going to set up what you going to do. if you don't do that you have to do as much research as possible again on setting up a training program that's optimal for you. and honestly, you're not going to know for sure what's optimal for you with either diet or training because this is the first time you've used anabolic drugs, so it really has to be a trial and error thing. however, you can learn enough so you're not doing something that's going to actually make you look worse at the end of using the testosterone then you did when you started. what I mean is turning into a big, fat, water balloon with a huge round head and totally unattractive because you didn't take the time to learn how to eat that will probably be the consequences. also after holding all that water and you see you gain 30 lb in 12 weeks it's all going to go away.

Hopefully though you do your research or you get the trainer or you do the smartest thing for you and you have a good good run on the testosterone and you add some muscle and not a lot of water and not a lot of fat and you look the best you ever have that's the goal. You have to have a post cycle therapy program in place and the drugs also before you even start the testosterone. it's called PCT or like I said post cycle treatment and it's done to start your testosterone in your body up again because it shuts off once you introduce testosterone from the outside. if you just stopped the testosterone and don't do any kind of PCT you will have absolutely no testosterone in your body at all for a certain amount of time until your body kicks in again. By the time that happens you would have lost about everything you gained in the 12 weeks. To set up a good PCT talk to somebody else there's so many people here that could help you with that that's not my strong suit.

Once you do research and you know what you're doing and you think you're ready to go all you really need is 500 mgs a week of testosterone Cyp or testosterone Enanthate( split into two injections of 250 mgs twice a week).

Do it for 12 weeks and then make sure you do the PCT treatment

You can gain a whole lot of muscle in a short period of time with anabolic drugs but the difference between someone that does everything right and doesn't solely rely on the drugs as a magic potion like I said is going to gain tremendously more than the other person who is irresponsible, does not even look into how he should eat or train and doesn't really care. Anabolic steroids are not something you should use if you're just saying oh now I can buy it I might as well try it and that's your reason. If your reason is just to feel better about yourself put on some muscle look better that's great but at least that's a good reason. I just know guys who inject shit and don't even train and they get nothing out of it I don't know why they waste their money but they do.

so that's it get yourself two bottles or 20 cc's of testosterone one or the other and take 500 mg a week eat well train well and do the PCT. and good luck.

Back
Top Bottom