Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Omnadren 250 Explained

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
You guys have heard of Omnadren, the cousin of sustanon, but did you know the new Omnadren is essentially sustanon? want to know more about Omnadren 250? read on...

Omnadren: http://www.evolutionary.org/omandren-250-testosterone

omnadren-box-2.jpg

bro I tried omnadren before...didn't see any difference between sustanon and omnas even with the old formula....

you don't see too many in the u.s. talk about it or use but in Europe it is extremely popular... every now and then i see some people use it but its quite rare... i love reading about different forms of test though and this is an excellent read...

Essentially same thing as sustanon with a different name. Both are pretty much going to give identical results

the original omnadren was a ripoff of sustanon but they didn't want to get into legal trouble with organon so they merely swapped out decanoate with caproate/hex as the long ester, the other esters were the same. today the 4 esters all match.. so omnadren = sustanon ... just different names. those east Europeans and their always wanting to get an edge over the world.

if you do a search most steroid guru's will not even be aware of this because they parrot outdated information

never tried it.. but a great read. I've tried sus a hand full of times, but not really my thing.

I use omnadren a lot cause I can get it fairly cheap usually much cheaper then sust and its identical. I like using this type of test it's extremely versatile.

the original omnadren was a ripoff of sustanon but they didn't want to get into legal trouble with organon so they merely swapped out decanoate with caproate/hex as the long ester, the other esters were the same. today the 4 esters all match.. so omnadren = sustanon ... just different names. those east Europeans and their always wanting to get an edge over the world.

if you do a search most steroid guru's will not even be aware of this because they parrot outdated information

I have used omna, and literally, every brand name of Sustanon that's ever been made in the last 25 years. I actually didn't know that omma was just a shade different at the time. I learn something new everyday, and thanks for the information!

I used to get those thing for 3 bucks a piece from east Europe back in the day

yes! I still buy those by the hundred, and they would be $400. If I ordered a thousand amps, they would be $3 each. And damn, we're Omna's ever-popular back when! I'd run them now, as the pain is minimal, and the price is always right. where else can I buy a 10 ml vial of Sustanon 250 for $30??? Oh yes, from a ugl, 10ml vials of Sustanon could run $30-$50. Omna is in amps, and pink box which I never understood. Lol

^ My talk to text... Anyhow, if you run into a deal like you've mentioned with Omna amps, pm me. I always loved pinning 8 amps per week, and just very minimal pain.

I tried sust a few times but I prefer a single ester personally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom