Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which one Is better to gain mass and size Dianabol, Superdrol or Anadrol?

DaniGarcia

Registered
Hello guys! I was wondering which compound (Dianabol, superdrol or Anadrol) was better to gain size and muscle mass in 4 weeks at the following dosages:
1. Dianabol for 4 weeks at 35mg ED (this dose works perfectly to me) btw dbol Is the only steroid i've tried between all the above and i can tollerate it very well.
2. Superdrol for 4 weeks at 20mg ED.
3. Anadrol for 25 days at 50mg ED (25 days because i can only get 25 pills of 50mg each by a friend of mine that has some left overs).

I will also keep testosterone at 500mg per week for 12 weeks.
My stats are: height 1.78m, weight 85kg, age 24yrs

Thanks!
Dani.

all 3 are very effective... you are going to get different answers because people all responds differently to these... so my answer is from personally using them all and i would take anadrol 100 out of 100 times here... superdrol was the worst experience i have ever had in terms of just feeling horrible... dbol converts to estrogen at the highest rate and im estrogen sensitive but i certainly hope that at 24 years old you are not planning on using steroids

Pretending your not 24

DBol wins for size and strength and sides. Plus you’ve used it before and respond good to it.
SDrol isn’t for mass it’s for strength, and it’s so liver toxic that you can’t use it for any extended period of time.
DRol is harder to control sides and more expensive but it’s a mass producer that only slightly beats out DBol.

DBol is the winner. Cheap, never faked, easy to control sides, mg for mg stronger then DRol and less toxic then SDrol.
All the classic bodybuilders like Arnold, Zane, Columbo used DBol without an AI at moderate doseages. Docs prescribe it without an AI. So here’s an amazing idea, use a lower dose for a longer period of time, maybe even try

WK 1-12 Test @250
WK 1-6 Dbol 10mgs
WK 9-14 Dbol 10mgs
WK 14 PCT
^This will result in better gains that are keepable.

DBol use to be the cornerstone of cycles, I don’t know where the dumb idea of blasting high doses with AIs for a kick starters came from. Probably from the same dumb cucks that can’t squat or deadlift twice their body weight for a simple triple.... and just repuke the same old internet garage they’ve read but never tried.

What's with the 4 week cycles?

I wouldn't recommend running superdrol much longer than 4 weeks.
As far as the original question I think it comes down to personal preference and how much stress you are willing to put your body go through.
One option could also be that you pick two of those and run them separately.

Any ancillaries (AI, liver protection)?

Last edited:
Hello guys! I was wondering which compound (Dianabol, superdrol or Anadrol) was better to gain size and muscle mass in 4 weeks at the following dosages:
1. Dianabol for 4 weeks at 35mg ED (this dose works perfectly to me) btw dbol Is the only steroid i've tried between all the above and i can tollerate it very well.
2. Superdrol for 4 weeks at 20mg ED.
3. Anadrol for 25 days at 50mg ED (25 days because i can only get 25 pills of 50mg each by a friend of mine that has some left overs).

I will also keep testosterone at 500mg per week for 12 weeks.
My stats are: height 1.78m, weight 85kg, age 24yrs

Thanks!
Dani.

Well I do think your diet and your training will be the ultimate deciding factors ...
I can only speak about what I've tried which is dianabol and it's one hell of a drug!
I never want to try the others because of the side effects .. they're extremely toxic
dianabol will actually make you feel good .. 5mg after every meal is the way to go

Definitely not Superdrol.

Between anadrol and dbol you will get various opinions. You just have to try both and see what you like. The good thing in your case is that you have experience with dbol already so if you try anadrol you have something to compare to.

all 3 are very effective... you are going to get different answers because people all responds differently to these... so my answer is from personally using them all and i would take anadrol 100 out of 100 times here... superdrol was the worst experience i have ever had in terms of just feeling horrible... dbol converts to estrogen at the highest rate and im estrogen sensitive but i certainly hope that at 24 years old you are not planning on using steroids

Can you run test Dbol and proviron with an AI? Or is it too much liver strain? Dbol 40mg pro 50mg

I wouldn't touch sdrol. And between the other 2, unlike drol better. Since you already have experience with dbol, run drol this time but cut it down to 25mg, it's very potent even at smaller doses.

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom