needtobuildmuscle
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One secret of being SUPER big

Moderator India #1 Tiger Salman Khan's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Depends on various things like body and training....

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I couldn’t imagine being that big it would have to be kind of a pain trying to do anything. I have a lot of respect for the guys that can get that big and still have visible abs but not something I would or could ever do. Everyone loves to see a mass monster though.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    bro you might be almost as big as me, hard to tell from yo picks. once you drive truck down here we can measure each other
    You could try posting a pic or two yourself (chop the head out of frame if need be). Have an well known object in the photo for scale. I'll take a similar pic for you to compare.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ballin2504 View Post
    I couldn’t imagine being that big it would have to be kind of a pain trying to do anything. I have a lot of respect for the guys that can get that big and still have visible abs but not something I would or could ever do. Everyone loves to see a mass monster though.
    Greg Kovacs, subject of one of our Hardcore Podcasts, had to get his wife to wipe his ass.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Its important to minimize stress!

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This is my exact personality......too bad I am only 5'7" and the biggest I have been is 200lbs, lol. I sit now around 165-170lbs but lean.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Stevesmi and I have touched upon this in preshow chats. So much of what people stress over today is of their own choice. I'm lucky (although I have repair bills lol) in that my place is HUGE but didn't cost me much. Lots stay with their mortgages for decades and add loans etc to their properties all the time. I paid cash for a 2nd hand jeep (the GF drives it). In the US, and to the same degree, people move every 5 years and upgrade their cars every 3 years. Their in debt all the time. That's stress right there.

Going back to Dorian - he held out for the MrO over other stuff and at his biggest had a paid for 4 bed house. He stayed away from the US scene and didn't get into the gym licensing early when he could have (waiting until he retired) so as to keep it simple. He didn't even have just the one training partner (Leroy is just the most well known). He trained when the gym was quiet and with his own music. Zero distractions. Again a stress lowerer.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes the big killer of gains is cortisol aka stress . But since i start having more time to do what i love, eat my leals , real food on time i improve alot even over 40´s . Also right now i push my protein to almost 500gr day and i see this is helping me growing much more even using less gear . Protein is the only muscle builder from all macros , so you need alot to grow huge

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Yes the big killer of gains is cortisol aka stress . But since i start having more time to do what i love, eat my leals , real food on time i improve alot even over 40´s . Also right now i push my protein to almost 500gr day and i see this is helping me growing much more even using less gear . Protein is the only muscle builder from all macros , so you need alot to grow huge
    100%. I'll be 57 this year and I've done some PB's in the last 12 months

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    100%. I'll be 57 this year and I've done some PB's in the last 12 months
    Age means nothing you can always improve the mindset of age is something I think should be talked about more never think of the number but always on how to keep improving the safest way possible

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenW29 View Post
    Age means nothing you can always improve the mindset of age is something I think should be talked about more never think of the number but always on how to keep improving the safest way possible
    Changing goals is less of a head fuck. My all time PB on bench is 190kg. I hit 170kg the last two cycles (a few months back for the 2nd). Right now I'm trying to hit 3 x 8 x 140kg. It's kinda a given I wont do 190kg again (never used a shirt so... maybe with a shirt lol).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast