Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One thing you will not get from NTBM!!!!!!!!!

Mad_Max21

That would be bullshit! There are so many peeps on this site that actually care what your doing with your body it's not funny!!!!!!!!!! Yes i am calling out my fellow members! Sweed has awesome training schemes, SBT is a diet guru, Joe d and andrew, and needto and russian star can answer anything!!!!!!! We have the best site on the net! Let's keep it that way, Invite all your friends and foes, theres nothing but shit killiin knowledge on this site! Because of Sweed's workouts, joe d's and needtos and andrews and russian stars knoledge where would i be????? Another wish i could, should have, wanted those gains! Fuck that, Pick all our brains, send us PM's and we will help!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is our family code!!!!!!!!!!!! :17:

FU*CK YEAAA!!!

That would be bullshit! There are so many peeps on this site that actually care what your doing with your body it's not funny!!!!!!!!!! Yes i am calling out my fellow members! Sweed has awesome training schemes, SBT is a diet guru, Joe d and andrew, and needto and russian star can answer anything!!!!!!! We have the best site on the net! Let's keep it that way, Invite all your friends and foes, theres nothing but shit killiin knowledge on this site! Because of Sweed's workouts, joe d's and needtos and andrews and russian stars knoledge where would i be????? Another wish i could, should have, wanted those gains! Fuck that, Pick all our brains, send us PM's and we will help!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is our family code!!!!!!!!!!!! :17:

awww thank you very much Max!! You are right on!!

I am a better person because of all you great guys and gals.

ya know I gotta say over the years I have been on quite a few boards and always somebody is gettin FLAMED I've yet 2c that (2c hahaha)anyway here so I really dig that Even though we all know that we have thought it a time or two!
So my point is that I am gettin pretty comfortable here,And glad that people are willing to help all from newbies to my self that is not a newbie but JUST be out of the loop too long....Thanks everybody!

Great thread, i agree with everything. i have learned so much, and felt welcomed through it all. its a place ill always check into! :40:

Back
Top Bottom