Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

only cutting cycle with GW501516 and SR9009

shivam14dec

Registered
Hi!
I’m a 21 year old male. Exactly 183 cm and 215 pounds.
I Plan to run an only cutting cycle of sarms consisting of GW501516 and SR9009.
Can anyone pls help me with a 12 week cycle plan with the proper dosage and timings . I’d be grateful.
This will be my first time with sarms. I’ve done 2 Steroid Cycles before and after both the cycles i bounced back terribly because my natural test didn’t get normal for a very long time. I hope GW and SR won’t have any side effects!
Thanks a lot for the help !

None of these PPAR modulators will have any sort of side effects, and even less so the ones related to your testosterone levels, since they are not hormonal compounds.

However, I believe that it would be pretty redundant to use both SR9009 and Cardarine GW at the same time - they are almost the same thing, so there would not be any additional benefit from using them together. Instead, I would suggest you to either run a longer cycle with just one of these compounds, or replace it with another SARM, like Ostarine or Andarine S4. This way you would be getting additional benefits without losing the effectiveness.

as long as you buy from sarms1 you will be g2g.

do cardarine 20mg per day split AM/PM
sr9009 pre exercise 5-20mg

make sure you are incorporating a lot of exercise.. we know from studies these work better when you take full advantage by exercising on them!

The nice thing about cardarine and SR9009 is that they are NOT hormones or stimulants. Thus - they will not effect hormone production, sleep, cortisol levels, anything like that.

Steve gave you good advice on the dosing.

Enjoy the SARMS buddy! You are in for a treat

as long as you buy from sarms1 you will be g2g.

do cardarine 20mg per day split AM/PM
sr9009 pre exercise 5-20mg

make sure you are incorporating a lot of exercise.. we know from studies these work better when you take full advantage by exercising on them!

This is also the way I like to run it. With the SR I will do a total daily dose of 20mg. So if I am only weight lifting I would dose 20mg before that session. If I was going to do my weight training and then go for a run later I would split the dose and do 10mg before each.

Back
Top Bottom