Thread: Opinions on caber

Cyborg Humanoid Brother gashred777's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Opinions on caber

Brothers,

Wanted to get some opinions on caber. Iíve always ran caber while running nandrolones. Iíve bought into the AAS related prolactin sides theory. And I like the extra pervert lift that comes with caber. However, the more I really think about it, once Iíve been running it for a little while......I orgasm a lot quicker than when Iím not running it. And that goes for just cruising or blasting with compounds that Iím not running caber with. So just looking for some of your experiences. Either with caber or running nandrolones without any caber at all as Iím thinking of pulling the caber and continuing with the tren on this blast.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I donít use it with Deca or NPP but I do with Tren. The only way to know for sure is to pull bloods before adding it, to see for sure if you need it or not.

A guy can spend quite a bit on bloods dialing everything in, but you take the guess work out of it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gashred777 View Post
    Brothers,

Wanted to get some opinions on caber. Iíve always ran caber while running nandrolones. Iíve bought into the AAS related prolactin sides theory. And I like the extra pervert lift that comes with caber. However, the more I really think about it, once Iíve been running it for a little while......I orgasm a lot quicker than when Iím not running it. And that goes for just cruising or blasting with compounds that Iím not running caber with. So just looking for some of your experiences. Either with caber or running nandrolones without any caber at all as Iím thinking of pulling the caber and continuing with the tren on this blast.
    I like cabergoline, if you take .25mgs per week you'll never have prolactin issues with trenbolone.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    everyone is different on what they need and some need it more so with tren or deca and vice versa... everyone is completely different... generally, but this also could be different for you, but under 300 mg of either and vitamin b6 should be enough but some people are more sensitive than others... prami is an option as well

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Never used it

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    with nandrolone the way it is structured you should run proviron or masteron with it. hands down

with tren prolactin is going to go up and down wildly on it, it fires off dopamine receptors in your brain. now assuming you abuse tren there is a chance of prolactin based lactating which can occur. i have seen it a handful of times ever. one of those guys was a 19 year old who ran tren for a year straight then had brown shit out of his nipples. in that situation yeah run caber. but in most situations you really don't need it but you can run some here and there if you choose.

also i should note also it is a waste of time to run bloods for prolactin since that number fluctuates all day and even at night (wet dream?). so keep that in mind.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I guess you just have to decide what's more important to you.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

Purity Source Labs https://puritysourcelabs.ru

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It may be worth cutting back on your dosage and see if that helps? What dose do you normally take and how often? Iíd recommend keeping some caber or prami on hand either way just incase, no one wants to lactate.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother gashred777's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cador View Post
    It may be worth cutting back on your dosage and see if that helps? What dose do you normally take and how often? Iíd recommend keeping some caber or prami on hand either way just incase, no one wants to lactate.
    I take .25 mg every 3.5 days. Iím actually thinking about trying to spread the dose out a little bit at this point. My thought was .25mg e5d. It would so hard to take a lower dose as .25 mg is already 1/4 pill

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gashred777 View Post
    I take .25 mg every 3.5 days. Iím actually thinking about trying to spread the dose out a little bit at this point. My thought was .25mg e5d. It would so hard to take a lower dose as .25 mg is already 1/4 pill
    As you say the days way is the way to go

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast