Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

opinions on this cycle

littlebobby

Registered
ok so i have a couple of bottles of the new "primeval 1andro v2" and a bottle of "rpn havoc" just not sure the best way to run them im thinking something like this

week 1 -200 mlgs 1andro -50 mlgs arimistane
week 2 -200 mlgs 1andro -50 mlgs arimistane
week 3 -200 mlgs 1andro -50 mlgs arimistane
week 4 -200 mlgs 1andro -50 mlgs arimistane
week 5 -200 mlgs 1andro -30 mlgs rpn havoc -100 mlgs arimistane
week 6 -200 mlgs 1andro -30 mlgs rpn havoc -100 mlgs arimistane
week 7 -200 mlgs 1andro -30 mlgs rpn havoc -100 mlgs arimistane
week 8 -200 mlgs 1andro -30 mlgs rpn havoc -100 mlgs arimistane
week 9 -30 mlgs liquid nolva -50 mlga arimistane
week 10 -30 mlgs liquid nolva -50 mlga arimistane
week 11 -15 mlgs liquid nolva -50 mlgs arimistane
week 12 -15 mlgs liquid nolva -50 mlgs arimistane

also liver protection and other odds and ends.

need some opinions
thanks!

I personally would forgo the cycle all together and either use SARMS or steroids. Pro-hormones are extremely liver toxic, are terrible for your hair line, and very easily can lead to side effects like gyno.

If you do decide to run the cycle - add a liver aid to weeks 1 - 8. I recommend N2guard from n2bm.com.
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html

Pro hormones are very suppressive of natural testosterone production. You are going to need a really good PCT after your cycle to ensure you recover properly. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

I personally would forgo the cycle all together and either use SARMS or steroids. Pro-hormones are extremely liver toxic, are terrible for your hair line, and very easily can lead to side effects like gyno.

If you do decide to run the cycle - add a liver aid to weeks 1 - 8. I recommend N2guard from n2bm.com.
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html

Pro hormones are very suppressive of natural testosterone production. You are going to need a really good PCT after your cycle to ensure you recover properly. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Here is my suggestion list in priority:
1. SARMs
2. Steroids
3. Nothing

Never in my life I would touch something like pro-hormones for numerous reasons. They are just pure toxic. More cons than roids, less pros than SARMs. So is it really worth it?

If you would make up your mind regarding a cycle for sarms or roids, feel free to ask, everyone will chip in with their personal experience to get the most out of it

The new batch of legal prohormones are very weak but also can fuck up your cholesterol and kidneys. 1-andro is non methylated so the liver is safe but you won't see much in terms of gains vs potential damage to other organs. As mentioned, if you want results, stick to sarms, aas, or just natural.

Why would anyone use prohormones these days, when they have no advantages whatsoever. Back in the days they had a serious advantage of being legal, but they are not as powerful as steroids are. However, they have just as many side effects, and they are usually even more liver toxic. Therefore, in such case it makes more sense to either use steroids, if you are ready to go with all these side effects, or SARMS, which may not be as powerful, but they have no side effects at all, and they are legal to buy. All in all, you can go in both directions from prohormones, and in both cases you will be more benefited.

Back
Top Bottom