Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com

View Poll Results: Which cycle duration allows someone to put more total mass on if time on equal time o

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Opinions and experiences on Short Cycles (4-5 weeks)

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Cool Opinions and experiences on Short Cycles (4-5 weeks)

Shorter cycles seem like a good option for someone who is on TRT or blasting and cruising and seeking to things in a safer manner. You can even run 2 of these in a row and itís still not that bad on blood markers unless you ran orals throughout both.

They are intriguing to me because a) shifts in lipids and blood markers are out of range for a shorter amount of time and to a lower extent then longer cycles, b) gains are at peak as myostatin has not kicked in to slow growth down, and c) personally for me, my training blocks are done in 5 week blocks. If someone wanted to mitigate the myostatin issue they either stay on their current dose until it returns to baseline or pyramid up the dose.

Anyway, I hear arguments on both sides, some saying itís a waste of time to be on for such a short amount of time and that even short esters like Test P/NPP should be ran for 8 weeks or so to really get a benefit but having done 2 cycles (1st 16 week bulk, 2nd 6 week cut) I donít have the experience to really comment on it. I assume 5 weeks is a good amount of time to put mass on if training, nutrition, recovery and proper selection of compounds are used, especially if GH and insulin were being used. Love to hear from all you guys, in particular those of who have run shorter cycles.

Poll Question: Which cycle duration allows someone to put more total mass on if time on equal time off?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Short steroid cycles and front loading doesn't make a lot of sense. Building muscle is a slow process. \

Your body wants homeostasis. That is priority number one. When you front load and load a huge influx of hormones all of a sudden, it stresses your body out and your body will sky rocket blood pressure and crush HDL cholesterol levels as a result.

People are always trying to re-invent the wheel but if it isn't broken - don't fix it. Stick with 10-16 week cycles.

If you want to do a 10 week cycle that is fast acting for the goals of lean muscle mass and performance, I would do test prop + NPP + anavar. You have test, a DHT derivative and a nandrolone in your cycle then. You have all your bases covered.

Something like this

Weeks 1 - 10
    test prop 150mg EOD
    NPP 100mg EOD
    Anavar 40mg/day
    aromasin 10mg EOD
    cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
    n2guard 7 capsules/day

Then return to your TRT for 10 weeks, repeat.

All a 4-5 week cycle is going to do is cause side effects. Heck - even with short esters it takes 2-3 weeks for the steroids to build up in your body to full blood hormone concentrations.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So called SHIC (short high intensity cycles) work for SOME. But most do better on 8+ weeks

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    most injectable steroids are too long esters to be ran that short of time. it will take them weeks to even hit peak levels

the short cycle theory is okay for orals only, not injectables
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Depends on the ester. Even with a prop ester you still want more than 4-5 weeks.

I say 8-14 weeks is my range for most common esters from prop to deca.