Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions on running Sarms to bridge PCT

Jabronie

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
I've seen a lot of guys with well established gains say you can bridge your pct with sarms to help keep your gains and ease the crash. This was a while ago so I don't remember the products. Gregg doucette did say you can run osterine, but I'm not sure if the price will justify the use.

Friend of mine did say I can run 100mg of test on days I feel horrible. But that seems counterproductive as well.

I've seen a lot of guys with well established gains say you can bridge your pct with sarms to help keep your gains and ease the crash. This was a while ago so I don't remember the products. Gregg doucette did say you can run osterine, but I'm not sure if the price will justify the use.

Friend of mine did say I can run 100mg of test on days I feel horrible. But that seems counterproductive as well.
are you asking about using sarms in between cycles? yes, of course you can do that and there are sarms you can run during pct as well...

Should you... IMO no. Keeping gains is NOT about taking more drugs (even mild ones like Sarms) between cycles of stronger drugs. Stevesmi and I have both written about what typical gains people can make and how sticking it out over the long term is the way to go. I've written specifically of how I made average gains (3-4lbs a year 'off' and 5-6lbs a year 'on'). But training for 40 years this coming summer mean my gains added up. You can do the math.

Started aged 15. Kept stats age 18 (175lbs). Used gear age 37. At my heaviest (equaled a few weeks back - off since May/June last year) I was 300lbs (I'd usually sit at 280lbs then off gear). That's any where between 95 and 125lbs. No sarms and just solid training and diet between cycles.

The 'crash' is down to a few factors. Here's a couple:
1) Too big a gain 'on'.
2) Not adjusting diet and training to allow for the new size after a cycle is over.

Should you... IMO no. Keeping gains is NOT about taking more drugs (even mild ones like Sarms) between cycles of stronger drugs. Stevesmi and I have both written about what typical gains people can make and how sticking it out over the long term is the way to go. I've written specifically of how I made average gains (3-4lbs a year 'off' and 5-6lbs a year 'on'). But training for 40 years this coming summer mean my gains added up. You can do the math.

Started aged 15. Kept stats age 18 (175lbs). Used gear age 37. At my heaviest (equaled a few weeks back - off since May/June last year) I was 300lbs (I'd usually sit at 280lbs then off gear). That's any where between 95 and 125lbs. No sarms and just solid training and diet between cycles.

The 'crash' is down to a few factors. Here's a couple:
1) Too big a gain 'on'.
2) Not adjusting diet and training to allow for the new size after a cycle is over.

Tren A also made me crash hard. I wasn't suicidal or anything odd, but I was very down even with test 300 to help get my head straight.

Is there a thread on which Sarms to take during PCT and which brands are legit?

Depends on what sarms you use. Personally I'd stay away from the suppressive ones while being off.

There are some sarms that can be used as a bridge, but be reasonable about it.

Ok I'll run that during my PCT and then be drug free for a month. That should be enough time to recover.

Ok I'll run that during my PCT and then be drug free for a month. That should be enough time to recover.

Need to be drug free for cycle length + PCT so if 12 weeks cycle of AAS plus 2 week break between end of cycle and PCT + 5-6 week PCT you shouldnt be using gear for almost 6 months and confirm via bloodwork that you have recovered to pre-cycle levels.

You can run Cardarine and Osta in PCT along with MK677. Then after pcyt ends drop the osta and keep running the cardarine and MK677.

You cant just finish your PCT, take a month off and jump on more gear if you care about your natural production levels.

You just taught me something new. I always thought run low cycles and your recovery would be quicker. Me being skinny that idea always appealed to me

Attachments

• COLOR_POP.jpg
    COLOR_POP.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 74
  • MVIMG_20181008_080135.jpg
    MVIMG_20181008_080135.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 85
You just taught me something new. I always thought run low cycles and your recovery would be quicker. Me being skinny that idea always appealed to me

Yea recovery is recovery whether you suppress your natural production with 150mg/week of test or 1500mg/week you still need a proper PCT and time off to have your body recover.

Sarms are a great bridge. I usually run one 12 week cycle a year, maybe 2 at most.

Ill run a 12 weeks cycle + PCT. In PCT ill run cardarine, osta, and MK677. Once PCT is done I drop the osta and will continue to run the cardarine and MK677. 3 months after my PCT ill check my bloodwork and see if im recovered. If so ill start running osta, LGD, and RAD140 with the cardarine and MK677 for 12 weeks then mini PTC (clomid at 25mg/week for 4 weeks plus 4 weeks of N2GenerateES). I will then wait 3 months and check my bloodwork again. If fully recovered ill then plan on my next AAS 12 week cycle.

Rinse and repeat.

Yea recovery is recovery whether you suppress your natural production with 150mg/week of test or 1500mg/week you still need a proper PCT and time off to have your body recover.

Sarms are a great bridge. I usually run one 12 week cycle a year, maybe 2 at most.

Ill run a 12 weeks cycle + PCT. In PCT ill run cardarine, osta, and MK677. Once PCT is done I drop the osta and will continue to run the cardarine and MK677. 3 months after my PCT ill check my bloodwork and see if im recovered. If so ill start running osta, LGD, and RAD140 with the cardarine and MK677 for 12 weeks then mini PTC (clomid at 25mg/week for 4 weeks plus 4 weeks of N2GenerateES). I will then wait 3 months and check my bloodwork again. If fully recovered ill then plan on my next AAS 12 week cycle.

Rinse and repeat.

What Sarm dosages were you running so I can screenshot for later use

skinny guys are obsessed with getting bigger, but if you do it the wrong way you will just get fat. there are plenty of former skinny dudes in your gym who are what i call "perma bulkers". just overweight and strong guys. what did they do wrong? they rushed things too fast.

this is a marathon and not a sprint.

by all means you can implement steroids, sarms, supplements, diet, and workout along the way to get things along. but at the end of the day you want to put on quality mass.. the key thing to remember is fat is very easy to put on, it is what has kept us alive as a species during famine. but actual muscle tissue? very hard cause the body doesn't want it

Steve I absolutely agree with you. However in my case, I'm a little different. Especially with my job that is calorie demanding. But in that pic I posted, I was eating cheeseburgers, pizza, steak, chicken and rice and donuts at the gym. Which I admit was stupid. But now I just consume whole foods but 80% alkaline vegan diet. Eating chit for so long, screwed me up.

Back
Top Bottom